• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T, 4-Derm, 1-AD, NorDerm Mix and match!

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have M1T, 1-AD, 4-Derm and NorDerm, and over the course of 2005 I plan on running two cycles, using all of it eventually. I'm just trying to figure out what to stack with what.

I'm thinking I'll use the 1-AD with Norderm for my first cycle, and then as the year winds down and I'm ready again, M1T with 4-Derm. Real gear afterward. What are some thoughts on these combos? I know M1T and 4-Derm is common, probably one of the most used, but I've never seen 1-AD with NorDerm so I just thought I'd check into it.

If you run 1-AD I'd recommend you stack it with 4-AD as it will offset some of the 1-AD sides (lethargy, reduced libido etc.) If you use 1-AD and the very suppressive Nordiol you might have libido and "performance issues", and I don't mean in the gym. M1T with 4-AD is tried and trusted stack. Nordiol/4-AD is another great stack in my opinion, it also has few side effects. With those PH/PS you have a lot of good options.

Screw it - just do 'em all at once! You only live once, right?

musclepump said:
Seems like the NorDerm is useless :laugh:
Nah, just run it with some 4-AD. You'll be fine. I had good results using that stack.

Not looking to fry my liver or committ suicide here, but what would be safer (or is either safe)

a. M1T (10mg/ED)/4AD and MOHN
b. M1T 30 mg

I have done M1T at 20mg/ED with little sides (with 4AD of course). Wanted to mix highly anabolic/mildly androgenic with opposite to get both (and of course worst) of both worlds. Is this insane? HAvent seen much topic on mixing two PHs/steroids besides not mixing 2 methyls. Comments??

Ia couldnt find any 4AD to stack with my 1AD to offset some of the sides... So I purchased 4derm... Would this be a good stack?

Thanks,
Bobby

4Derm is 4AD jackass. It is transDERMal 4AD. Learn more before you kill yourself, unless that is what you are looking to do, then, rock on. :hmmm:

MTN WARRIOR said:
4Derm is 4AD jackass. It is transDERMal 4AD. Learn more before you kill yourself, unless that is what you are looking to do, then, rock on. :hmmm:
Nicely said dude. Yes , if you don't know that 4derm is transdermal 4ad , you really need to go back and look into ph/ps more ... If you didn't understand that. You might not understand something even more important.

simbh said:
You might not understand something even more important.
Exactly! Might not understand that PCT is never necessary and all cycles should be at least 20 weeks, but preferrably twice as long! :rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
MTN WARRIOR said:

EASY EASY!!! I plan on looking into it more,,, shit I only had a couple of minutes to buy the stuff before it got banned. When I got the stuff there are no ingredients on it so I couldnt look it up...But thanks for your worries!

Later
Bobby

Back