• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methyl 1-Dien Xtreme

BigB3240

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a couple bottles of Methyl 1-Dien Xtreme from SNS. Does anybody know anything about this product? If I take it, can I stack it w/ anything else? And afterwards, should I take 6-OXO, Tribulus, or Novedex?

QUOTE:
"This product contains the compound 17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one along with standardized Milk Thistle Extract.

Methyl-1-Dien (17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one) is one of the most potent prohormones/prosteroids available on the market today. It is structurally related to one of the most potent steroids ever available, methyltrienolone, the methylated version of trenbolone. It is highly anabolic, moderately androgenic, and unlikely to produce estrogenic effects."

Any info would help. Thanks.

Hey bro,

Im not trying to flame you or anything but if you do not know anything about this supp that you should not take it. Have you ever taken PH's before, if you havnt this deff. is not a good place to start. If you want more help I can help you find a good PH that is not going to harm you and is good for your 1st cycle...

RM

Back