• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Revolution Max *CreaDermal* Transdermal Creatine

Revolution Max

Now Cutting
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup fellas,

I know I am pretty new to this message board but I have been on a few others. For the past few months I have been working on different ideas for some new supps. As of now I came up with 2, One of them is a NO product and the Other is Transdermal Creatine. A few company's came to me about my ideas and as of now I am working with them. The NO is amazing, right now we are checking pricing etc. I am almost done with the Transdermal, so I will be looking for a few testers. I'll let you guys know later on whats up, I am so close and I can't wait to let people give it a try.

We tested it on one guy from the gym, in 4 days he felt more energy, pumps, and he gaines 2 lbs, so we will see how everything works out, I am currently looking for a better matrix.

If this transdermal works out I am that much closer to having my own comapny *Revolution Max* than I can release the NO product that alot of people are saying could possibly be the best out there. Wish me luck guys.

RM

good luck bro... and by the way hehe let me test that creatine for u

lol when I get it all done, ill make a thread looking for testers, than come to me :thumb:

aiit cool ill do that and it realy sounds intresting

What's the molecular weight of creatine?

What type do you use? Monohydrate?

Is your carrier hydrophilic or lipophilic?

Is the pH of your carrier in the double-digits? If not, all we'd be getting is creatinine, which is no use for BBing, and a toxin.

I'm just asking, b/c your first posting here is an ad, essentially, and I'm curious about this product, as I have a lot of experience with transdermals.

No bro I totaly understand, I am not just posting here as an add. I am new to the board and I like it here. I was on bb.com for about 1 year and its getting old so I decided to come here.

As of now I am working with a company on this. We will be using Cee, and like I said we are still working on finding a good carrier, I personally got it to work with Clindamycin Phosphate, but that is a prescription drug. If you have anything to add to this, my ears are open.

Bro basically what happened was this: I had some ideas I posted that I had some, company's came to me, I chose one that I could trust, i told him my ideas and he loved them. And here I am now lol

I totaly understand your reasons behind posting that link, all of that was alot of misunderstandings that got carried away. I had alot of people hate me even after I helped them but I still had a large amount of people who were on my side. Give me some time and you will see im for real and im just a regular guy trying to educate his mind.

peace bros

I think the bs alarm just went off, people have already tried to produce transdermal creatine in the form of creatine patches its ineffective

IML Gear Cream!
stu21Ldn said:
I think the bs alarm just went off, people have already tried to produce transdermal creatine in the form of creatine patches its ineffective
Nope not Bs bro, it worked before, we are going run a few more tests if it doesnt work Im just going to forget about the entire thing.

This isnt my main concern anyway, I am working on a NO product thats amazing, I cant wait to get it out on the market. The only problem is right now is the money issue, this stuff is all expensive. Transdermal creatine is something I decided to give a try, it worked but like i said I need to find a new matrix/carrier...

Those patches were just regular creatine mono, The transdermal I am trying to get out is Cee and has NO effects. Wish me luck..

RM

brodus said:
What's the molecular weight of creatine?

What type do you use? Monohydrate?

Is your carrier hydrophilic or lipophilic?

Is the pH of your carrier in the double-digits? If not, all we'd be getting is creatinine, which is no use for BBing, and a toxin.

I'm just asking, b/c your first posting here is an ad, essentially, and I'm curious about this product, as I have a lot of experience with transdermals.
Heh, you said "phallic". :D

cfs3 said:
Heh, you said "phallic". :D
Damn bro I just have to say this.....I love that picture! :thumb:

Creatine, and especially CEE, has a fairly high level of oral bioavailability. The point of putting things in a transdermal carrier, is to increase bioavailability when it is very low oral.

So what exactly is the point here? For example, it would make little sense to put Vitamin C in a transdermal carrier. I am all ears, please educate us.

Oh, and if you don't mind, Brodus asked a number of interesting questions that would be helpful to members of the board if you would answer. Thanks much.

Revolution Max said:
Nope not Bs bro
well I think we all should put on our boots....just in case it gets too deep:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Twin Peak said:
Creatine, and especially CEE, has a fairly high level of oral bioavailability. The point of putting things in a transdermal carrier, is to increase bioavailability when it is very low oral.

So what exactly is the point here? For example, it would make little sense to put Vitamin C in a transdermal carrier. I am all ears, please educate us.

Oh, and if you don't mind, Brodus asked a number of interesting questions that would be helpful to members of the board if you would answer. Thanks much.
Said with all the surgical precision of a sledgehammer...

:D

Twin Peak said:

Good point, what I was thinking about was this: Alot of times creatine made some peoples stomachs upset, so this will prevent that, and also since its a dermal is should go to the muscles faster=better results.

Hey revolution, welcome to the board, I hope it goes well for you!

topolo said:
Hey revolution, welcome to the board, I hope it goes well for you!
Thanks so much bro, its nice to find a place that everyone is friendly.

Revolution Max said:
Good point, what I was thinking about was this: Alot of times creatine made some peoples stomachs upset, so this will prevent that, and also since its a dermal is should go to the muscles faster=better results.

That makes no sense.. You said you would be using CEE which doesnt cause bloat in most anyway. And could you answer the questions?

PreMier said:
That makes no sense.. You said you would be using CEE which doesnt cause bloat in most anyway. And could you answer the questions?
This is true, that was just a very small reason. My main reason is I realy believe it will get to the muscle faster wich means better results. Like I said bro im still checkin it out. Its hard to answer alot of those questions above as well because Im not the one testing everything, it was my idea and everyone just ran with it. I know we are using Cee, at first we used Clindamycin Phosphate for the carrier(thats not going to work because its a prescription)Its going to have Nitric Oxide effects (aakg maybe di-citruline) I will let you know alot more info when I find it out for myself. We are still in the testing mode. Hope this helps.

Ps: Im not the scientist ;)

Transdermal creatine? Come on man....I gave my girlfriend a hefty dose of transdermal creatine to the face last night and it didn't make her stronger.

Wait. You think that the process of creatine penetrating the many dermal layers, then the subcutaneous fat, then the musculature, then enter the bloodstream, to then be carried systemically to all the muscles of the body, is a faster process then:

1) Drink.
2) Digest.
3) Go through the intestinal wall (which, by the way, is designed to transport nutrients into the bloodstream, unlike the dermis)
4) Transport to muscle.

Do you have any understanding of transdermal technology? One of the benefits of transdermal use of drugs (think the patch, or dermal birth control, or transdermal PH/PS) is that it is slow-acting over a period of 12-24 hours. Thus, you don't need to dose it as frequently as when you take those items orally.

You sure you aren't the scientist?

lol

Transdermal's a waste of time man, chicks say they don't like swallowing it but they really do.

Back