• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another quick question

Jay-Budaman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
thanks for all your help in the last thread guys, I have another question. I have decided to purchase a cheaper alternative to Cell-Tech next time but I was wondering about the whole "staking" it with Nitro Tech thing that I have heard so much about. From what I understand it is a whey protien that supplements the growth from the creatine. Well, currently I use protien bars after my workout, I usually take about 40-50 grams of protien in bar form immediately after a workout. Would this work just as well as the whey from Nitro tech? Or should I cut the bars out altogether. (I have not purchased any protien supplements, just creatine) If so, what would be an optimum dosage? I weigh 170 lbs, how many grams should I take per pound of bodyweight?

In case you missed the 11th Commandment it states:-

Thou shall not purchase, consume or even think about any MuscleTech product, ever.
Use ON's 100% whey or board sponsor's stuff like Allthewhey.

redspy said:
In case you missed the 11th Commandment it states:-

Use ON's 100% whey or board sponsor's stuff like Allthewhey.
:thumb: tried and true.....and you don't have to refinance the house for it!!

Thanks for the advice, I definitely can't afford to use this crap any more and a cheaper option looks like a great idea. But what I needed to know is what the difference between creatine and whey, and should I use one or the other or both. And if I use creatine can I supplement the whey with protien from commercial protien bars or my diet (fish, beef, etc.)

Back