• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new cycle

bikerbum

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm geting ready to start a new cycle soon and any imput would be appreciated. I plan on taking 400-600 mg of Deca QV300 every 8-10 days for ten weeks, 500 mg of sustanon every 7 days for 6 weeks in the middle of the cycle, 4-8 dbols a day (start at 4 go up to 8) for 4-5 weeks mid cycle, and to finish it off 1-2 cc of winny eod for the last 3 weeks of cycle. I have orderd letro and tamoxifan and will not touch my gear till I have these products. My main question here is about progtesterone from the deca I'm looking into getting some bromocriptine, should it be used for the full term of deca cycle? Should it be part of my pct? I want to be as informed as possible before I start this cycle, two years back I did a cycle that lasted 12-14 weeks; deca 600 mg every 10 days, 8-10 dbols daily, 500-750 mg of test enthianate every 7 days, and 3 vials of winny injected every3-4 days. Eight weeks into this cycle my nips got fukking huge, then the soreness began. I had thought that this was a lack of useing tamoxifan but now I'm hearing about progtesterone from doing deca (wich I always thought was safe). Anyway I just want to have all my bases coverd this time around so any info about progtesterone or the drugs that counter it would be much appreciated. Oh and the cycle I plan on doing, I've got all the gear but nothing is written in stone. If anyone thinks my plan is off I woud like to hear their suggestions. Thanks to all for listening to my ranting and raving

When I came up with that plan I was sure that the test or the dbol were responcible for my sore nips thus I figured less is better, maybe not though.

IMO, the test should be the base of the cycle, running it the whole time and the dbol should be used to kickstart it for the first 4-5 weeks.

Ok, I can see the reasoning for that, but should I now change my plan for how to take the deca? Think I should skip it all together?

I've done 2 cycles over the last 5 years the second cycle was 2 years ago. I have several friends who have done more, so the little experiance I have comes mostly from being around juicers and asking questions. One thing I was always taught though was that deca was the safest. After a week of researching on-line I'm realizing these guys might be strong but there still wrong!

i'm guessing you have all of these goods in your possesion already? if so, i don't think deca's that bad... if not, think about eq instead. why all the crazy injection schedules? keep it simple and run the test and deca E4D or so and make total amount of androgens between the two of them around 750-1000mg/wk, with test being 100mg/wk higher... kickstart with the dbol and finish with the winny... JMO. btw, if you run deca, try to get some HCG to help the boys out... and go 500iu/E5D. actually, just do the HCG regardless.
good luck, dude.

Ok Chief thanx 4 your imput, I'm taking you and cocks advise and changing my cycle shedule. I'm gonna start with the test and the deca taking a little more mg of test throughout, also take 35-50 mg of dboll for 4 weeks, and winny for the last 3. Not sure if I should stop deca 1 week sooner then test since it stays in your system longer. Also I read that HCG is very prone to aromatise IE; BITCH TITS, OH NO! I plan on taking tamoxifen ED also getting letro soon, not convinced if I should take it ED or not. Either way maybe with these products HCG won't be a problem. Any opinions? Do you think a product like bromocrptine is useful when running a cycle of Deca?

bikerbum said:
Ok Chief thanx 4 your imput, I'm taking you and cocks advise and changing my cycle shedule. I'm gonna start with the test and the deca taking a little more mg of test throughout, also take 35-50 mg of dboll for 4 weeks, and winny for the last 3. Not sure if I should stop deca 1 week sooner then test since it stays in your system longer. Also I read that HCG is very prone to aromatise IE; BITCH TITS, OH NO! I plan on taking tamoxifen ED also getting letro soon, not convinced if I should take it ED or not. Either way maybe with these products HCG won't be a problem. Any opinions? Do you think a product like bromocrptine is useful when running a cycle of Deca?
hey don't take my word for it. i haven't even run gear yet... just been reading like a mutha for the last year.
can't remember if you said you had problem with gyno before on deca but if so it may have been prolactin gyno, in which case bromo may help. 250-500iu of HCG shouldn't be too bad as far as aromitization goes... but there you go -i've been reading up for a year and haven't really been alarmed to HCG related gyno issues. does anyone else have input on this?

btw, bikerbum i have a cycle coming up real soon and looks like this:
weeks 1-11 Test E 275mg/E4D
weeks 1-10.5 EQ 200mg/E4D w/ 400mg frontload
weeks 8-12 M5AA 40-60mg/ED
weeks 2-11 HCG 500iu/E5D
weeks 1-7 Nolva 10mg/ED
weeks 13.5-17.5 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Last edited:
Back