• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trenbolone Acetate (Fina)?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone tell me real quick how much fina should be run each week? I did a search but couldn't find anything.

I'd like to pick up a 100mg/20mL bottle but I'm doubting that would be enough.

Thanks! :)

for a 1st tren cycle 50 mg/ED for 8 weeks is plenty. so that would be almost 3 grams of tren. you need 2 - 20ml bottles @ 100 mg/ml

Wow, so you have to shoot the stuff daily, huh? I was hoping it'd be at least every other day. Oh well. I'll pick up two bottles. Thanks, LAM. :)

You do not have to inject ED. I do EOD and its fine. I think Fina has a halflife of 3 days so u will be fine with EOD injections.

Okay, so 50 mg's every other day, or 100 mg's every other day?

50 mg/ED or 100 mg/EOD

Because of my age ... 45 ... I'm going to run an HGH with fina and insolin. Any thoughts on that?

if you aren't going to run HGH for at least 6 months, it's a waste of money. insulin ? why would you want to mess with something so dangerous that offers so little

Original HGH FAQ

How to Stack:
GH is best taken in conjunction with insulin, anabolic steroids, and t3. Insulin is extremely effective with GH, as anyone here who has tried it will testify. This is because GH injections cause a down regulation of insulin sensitivity in the body.
GH alone causes little growth of lean mass, however, when combined with insulin and steroids (and IGF-1 if you can find it), the results can be down right remarkable...esp. in the older bodybuilder. Start light with the humulin...5iu...and work up 1 iu a day till you get use to it. 7 to 10iu in the AM and 7 to 10 iu in the late afternoon, with split doses of GH is your best bet. When splitting GH/insulin doses, I use mid-morning and late afternoon after lifting.... both flat times in our natural GH production. The insulin overcomes the insulin-resistance caused by exogenous GH supplementation. If you are scared to take insulin thought, then Gh with Test and Glucophage is good. GH is good for cutting if used alone. Glucophage allows for improved glucose and amino acid absorption by the muscle tissue and does it safely. This is what you want. The half-life of GH is only 2 hours so spread it out. Avoid bedtime injections since we produce the bulk of our own GH in the first two hours of sleep. Since exogenous GH suppresses this, you should not take it before bed. For best results, use a 17aa oral during the cycle to stimulate the release of natural insulin growth factors. I would run the test throughout. GH/insulin/test is the proven synergistic combination.
It is also wise to preload with testosterone before starting GH if you are going to do it. You should preload with the amount of time it takes for that testosterone to kick in, since most of us take longer acting esters for testosterone you should usually start taking the test 2 weeks before GH use. Likewise, you can accommodate it to fit your needs; the key is for the test to be kicking in the same time you are starting to run your GH. You can cycle you steroids however you want to depending on your goals, if you are going for a more massive look than you would run insulin for most of the cycle and use high androgens, but if you are looking for additional leanness at the end of a cycle you should stop the androgens and run a higher dose of GH or run less androgens. T3 is also another substance that should be used during GH cycling since GH lowers thyroid hormones. T3 should be used for shorter periods though, because it can permanently alter the endocrine system. The magic of GH for men is the ability to gain mass without fat or bloating when stacked properly with insulin, and steroids. GH also makes for amazing improvements in skin...smoothes wrinkles, burns stubborn spots of adipose tissue, gives that paper-thin contest look...and also gives one a real mood lift, a feeling of well being.
This is the direction I was heading in LAM. I value your opinion so cut loose. Thanks :thumb:

IMO. 14-20 iu's a day of HGH is rediculous

HGH/insulin use for increasing anabolism is so overrated. not worth messing around with something as dangerous as slin for "maybe" 5-10 lbs of muscle. if you want to use HGH/T3 for fat loss then 2 iu's in the am and another 2 iu's after training for 5 days on and 2 days off for 6 months would do.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm 6' and stay 215 to 220 walking around weight with no gut. I loose what extra fat I normally carry fairly quick as I work out. I'm lucky like that.

I'm looking at the tren/hgh pretty hard. I can afford the HGH for six months with no sweat. I'll run the tren for 6 to 8 weeks depending on how it hits me. I just wonder how and what else to cycle with it throught the six months.

Sorry to highjack your thread Evil Ant but I thought if you're were doin the tren this might be of some interest

I didn't read the whole thing but if it calls for 14-20iu of GH that is not only extremely costly, but going to give you mad carpel tunnel like sides. I haven't come across anyone personally that can afford more than 10iu and these are advanced lifters, a novice to GH will often find even 3 or 4iu can produce some very uncomfortable sides.

At least IMO, when something costs me $30-$80 a day, its time to slow down and look at cost versus gains. If you have the bread to drop on such a painfull experiment, its your dough. I doubt you'd be able to work out under such a high dose.

LAM said:
IMO. 14-20 iu's a day of HGH is rediculous

HGH/insulin use for increasing anabolism is so overrated. not worth messing around with something as dangerous as slin for "maybe" 5-10 lbs of muscle. if you want to use HGH/T3 for fat loss then 2 iu's in the am and another 2 iu's after training for 5 days on and 2 days off for 6 months would do.
Thats real ! HGH/T3/Clen swell cocktail !

Back