• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my shoulder

wanttogetbig

college dude
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 18 and I've been lifting seriously for about a year now, and its my first time here. I am now seeing good progress in my strength, but my shoulder starting hurting a couple weeks ago. I've laid off the upper body since then, and its gotten a little better, but still hurts. I'm probably gonna see a doc about it.

I wondered if there are any exercises I can do that don't invovle my shoulders, so I can continue to good progress and let my shoulder get better. By the way, any ideas of what the pain could be from?

Thanx.

I have hurt my shoulders several times. Rest it until you no longer feel the pain, then when you start lifting again start out light the first few times. Remember, if you do not let it heal, you're only prolonging the problem.

Unless you have actually torn something, which I doubt, a doc will not do much except tell you to rest it.

Take the time to work on your lower body, let the shoulder rest.
You may be able to do some light arm work but back and chest would be out.

REST..your're too young to have shoulder pain the rest of your life.train smart give it time and let it heal........

Back