• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you take a leek

How do you take a leek

• squat..for the ladies...ohf shyt..not in japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thriough the fly

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • out one leg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • over the top

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • other

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first poll,,..........and yes I`m drunk driveing so forgive me.

To the men out there...........How do you take a piss?

Options above if I learn how to post a poll, otherwise ignore this thread.

I just about de-balled myself taking a leek by pulling down the elaaastic at the front and hanging over..........after the first shake, finger slipped off the breathing.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes... that can be dangerous.... I always go over the top.. I guess just out of habit.. its just how I've always done it.. Hey wait a minute what the hell am I doing even responding to this... I'm SOBER... :D

Originally posted by kuso BTw...is there any e\reason I`m not gettin updates to this thread???????????????
Because nobody else is drunk enough to respond. :D

P.S. Nice pic w8lifter. I knew she looked familiar. :thumb:

if ya gotta go ,just whip it out there and go,release that pressure.

hee hee

LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
it all depends on what I am wearing. usually through the fly unless im wearing something with an elastic waist band.

Don`t type so loud....I`ve got a mother of a headache.:eek: :eek:

I just re-read my first post and am surprised anyone understood me. LOL

What I tried to say was "finger slipped off the elastic, whiplashing my balls, making it very uncomfortable to breathe, and fuking painful.:eek: :cry:

anyway......I`ll go away now and take some more painkillers...........though I am the same as you seyone

Originally posted by kuso
Don`t type so loud....I`ve got a mother of a headache.:eek: :eek:

"finger slipped off the elastic, whiplashing my balls, making it very uncomfortable to breathe, and fuking painful.:eek: :cry:

you poor poor man
:cry: nothing worse than getting hit in the stones. :bawling:

tonites my nite to play Kuso,i'm drinking,i aint thinking ..i'm gonna pee when, where, and how i want too!!!!

a friend of mine got drunk and peed in his dads golf bag.

i was'nt drunk when i did this i was just mad at the guy. But i whizzed in his redi-mix truck.......am i proud of this OH HE!! yeah!!!he was the biggest f'ING' loser........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

Re: Re: How do you take a leek

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Through my penis.
thank god:D :D :p

Depends how much energy I have, at home I'll maybe sit at girls house ditto it's how I feel.

In a public bathroom I use a stall and go for distance some places are just nasty, I don't even want to be standing on the floor, how do women do it, my girl says she hovers (pause to laugh)

One thing I can't do is piss with some dude or dudes standing right next to me and why is it some guys come in the bathroom use the 1 next to you when their are 10 others and start talking why

Their should be a poll on how women uses public restrooms some are just as nasty as mens

IML Gear Cream!
I want to know why it is that women can't go to the bathroom by themselves. always seems to be in groups?:scratch:

Dont ya just hate when you piss on your fingers and forget about it and think its somthing you ate on your fingers and you lick it off. Salty aint it!

Oh thank GOD!!! Now there are two (Mule and Dero) people who prove I'm not the most insane person on the planet. Welcome back Mule. :thumb:

I know the problem that Dero has is pissing on his balls!

crazy:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Mule
Dont ya just hate when you piss on your fingers and forget about it and think its somthing you ate on your fingers and you lick it off. Salty aint it!

That's not as bad as wiping your ass and getting some of THAT on your finger. Then you wash your hands, and you finger still smells like shit.

You ever see that movie "Ready to Rumble", the movie isnt that good but there is this seen where he gets a free slurpy. You have to see it!

STANDING UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of the Fly of course. Not that hard to figure OUT!!!!!!!:lol:

i have never understood when someone will use the urinal next to me if there are like 8 others.... I am not that damn friendly.

Originally posted by Macnsmack
i have never understood when someone will use the urinal next to me if there are like 8 others.... I am not that damn friendly.
I agree, it is just poor mens room etiquette. the only time you are allowed to use a urinal next to someone is if all of the othes are taken and there is no choice. :finger:

Back