• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Member Looking for some info...

MillerMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright let me give you the run down...I am 18 years old and have been into lifting for about 2 years...I am pretty big for my height 170 and only 5'8" and i dont have much fat on me...I was wondering if anyone would have any advice on the renewal workout HGH http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aly/work.html...
I have never took any kind of steriod of HGH but this looks cheap and the benefits it claims may be worth it...If anyone is opposed to this stuff could anyone give me some kind of supplement/steriod that they think is safe for a person my age and relatively simple to manage for a beginner...Really I am asking what do you guys think would be the best for me to take as a starter..I'm not looking to get into major steriods and alot of stacks im just looking for something that will give me a little boost without adverse effects...thanks.

My brother weighed more than that naturally at 5'6", sorry bro but thats not big at all. A lean 205 at 5'8" looks nicely filled out though.

GH wont do much for growth, and if its available on the internet legally then its not going to be any kind of GH you are interested in. GH cannot be orally delivered, you'd be better off spending less cash on GABA, which is completely legal.

If you want to put on some size you need to step up the calories and the protein.

Well compared to my senior class there is not many kids my height that weigh the same as me without being fat...It was a real struggle to get up to 170 i was 145 as a sophomore I could only bench about 145 and needed to bulk up so thats when i started lifting for football season and since then ive been lifting routinely and currently I can max out at about 225-230...I have always used to popular protein and wieght gainers but ive seamed to reach a peak and the gains are coming alot slower even though I try to mix up my routines and not overtrain etc...I was looking for something that would give me these kind of gains.

About a pound a week is the most a natural person should look to gain if trying to avoid fat gains as well. Thats about 1000 calories a day on top of your normal maintenance diet, protein alone wont get you there unless you add about 250g of protein shakes through the day which I am of course not suggesting.

Gains in weight come from diet, no matter if you juice or not. I can lose weight on anything, in fact right now I am dieting down from the 260s and I'm touching high 240s, with "assistance." Weight has almost nothing to do with gear unless its water weight, or you have an anemia problem, which I imagine you dont.

Its all diet.

MillerMan said:
Well compared to my senior class there is not many kids my height that weigh the same as me without being fat...It was a real struggle to get up to 170 i was 145 as a sophomore I could only bench about 145 and needed to bulk up so thats when i started lifting for football season and since then ive been lifting routinely and currently I can max out at about 225-230...I have always used to popular protein and wieght gainers but ive seamed to reach a peak and the gains are coming alot slower even though I try to mix up my routines and not overtrain etc...I was looking for something that would give me these kind of gains.

you will see the most gains the first 2 years of training which you have. gains come slower and slower each year. you need to focus on your diet. at 18 your test levels are raging. you need to start counting calories.

MillerMan said:
Well compared to my senior class there is not many kids my height that weigh the same as me without being fat...It was a real struggle to get up to 170 i was 145 as a sophomore I could only bench about 145 and needed to bulk up so thats when i started lifting for football season and since then ive been lifting routinely and currently I can max out at about 225-230...

I went to a nerd high school and we had several people benching over 300, that was over 10 years ago. My brother is now 19 years old.

MillerMan said:
The size of your classmates should not be a deciding factor about whether or not to juice. You did put on a good amount of weight in 2 years but like LAM said when you first begin, gains will come fast, but eventually that initial "explosion" of size will plateau off, and it's perfecting your diet that will make you continue to get big and stay lean as well as proper training. You should wait until your at least 21 before considering using anabolics, and I know nothing about GH except that they are expensive as balls and are overhyped big time. Post your diet and training regiment so we can check it out...

Well right now my diet consists of a high protein/carb breakfast with the regulur sausage eggs and toast and I take my glutamine and multivitamins....Then I go to school where I really only work me legs and abs or run because the equipment there doesnt support every thing I would like to do and eat whatever they have for the school lunch with two milks...then I come home and take my glutamine and some more carbs/protein such as 3-meat sandwich then I either take a nap or go to work out where I lift only one body part a day and sometimes I will mix in some Abs...I usually start off with chest on monday work it hard for about 45 mins (5 workouts), then back monday 45 mins (5 workouts), Shoulders/abs Tues 1 hour (8 exercises), Biceps Wed (45 mins), Triceps Thurs. 45 mins, Legs/eliptical Friday 1 hour and then rest for the weekend. When I get back at nights I try to stay on the high protein theme just lower the carbs, An average dinner for me would consist of alot of chicken, beef, tuna or fish as the main course and then I just snack on beek jerky the rest of the night and drink my protein shake and creatine and Ive just started taking the GABA tablets but it really doesnt even make me want to sleep, maybe its because I workout so late at night sometimes. The one thing I really do not do which I should is count my calories, I know my body really well and if i find myself gaining too much BF I just do a little more cardio in school. I try to stay away from overtraining so Lifting at school I really dont work myself too hard Ill just do whats required of me usually some abs and wrist extensors followed with basketball does the trick

Back