• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

where to pin

westb51

on a constant bulk
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a couple of weeks ago i ran across a site that showed pics of all the places that injections could be given. (i think it was in someones sig) now i'm having trouble relocating it. can somone post a link?

Thx westb51

thats it

thank you :thumb:

Wow the LAT injection looks painful

I've done traps, but lats, calves and biceps dont look attractive to me.

gococksDJS said:
have you done pecs mudge? That seems painful as well...

I don't feel a thing in the pecs.

LAM said:
I don't feel a thing in the pecs.

:laugh: rather you than me! i think i'll stick to the glutes, MAYBE thighs or delts if jabbing the glutes becomes a 'pain in the arse'

young d said:
:laugh: rather you than me! i think i'll stick to the glutes, MAYBE thighs or delts if jabbing the glutes becomes a 'pain in the arse'
I stopped doing glutes all together and just rotate quads. With 2 shots a week, I only need 2 injection sites and glutes kept hurting for days after a shot while quads have never hurt me once. I had a hard time keeping the needle stable due to the awkward angle and I couldn't use both hands like on quads.

IML Gear Cream!
Is there a muscle you can´t give an injection? If so, why?

Vieope said:
Is there a muscle you can´t give an injection? If so, why?
In theory, if the needle is long enough you can stick it wherever you want, but whether or not growth will occur is another story. Basically the body has three different types of muscle tissue, Smooth muscle, called so because it's the only one lacking striations, cardiac muscle, or what forms the contractile wall of your heart, and skeletal muscle. Skeletal muscle is what you inject anabolic steroids into, and skeletal muscles are what control voluntary movement. Growth occurs when a steroid hormone complex stimulates the transcription of mRNA which is translated into a specific protein. Unlike smooth muscles and cardiac muscles, the protein receptors in skeletal muscles interact with some hormones (in this case, anabolic) by means of intercellular reception. This is how hydrophobic molecules pass over the phospholipid bilayer, and steroid hormones are hydrophobic, which is why your skeletal muscles can increase protein uptake with the administration of anabolics but your cardiac and smooth muscles don't.

gococksDJS said:
I stopped doing glutes all together and just rotate quads. With 2 shots a week, I only need 2 injection sites and glutes kept hurting for days after a shot while quads have never hurt me once. I had a hard time keeping the needle stable due to the awkward angle and I couldn't use both hands like on quads.
ME TOO!

I tried THIGH injections and they were absolutely painless... until two days after the injection, I was crippled and could barely walk, let alone go up the stairs.

I injected in the right spot, the right needle length. Maybe the EQ had high BA, but I am not doing thigh shots ever again.

PEC Shots, I tried once and I thought I'd die of burning pain when I shot the gear, I had to withdraw, change needle and go back to the pincushion, my butt. But I do think I didn't inject deep enough.

westb51 said:
a couple of weeks ago i ran across a site that showed pics of all the places that injections could be given. (i think it was in someones sig) now i'm having trouble relocating it. can somone post a link?

Thx westb51
What are you taking?

ZorroAzul said:
I tried THIGH injections and they were absolutely painless... until two days after the injection, I was crippled and could barely walk, let alone go up the stairs.

I injected in the right spot, the right needle length. Maybe the EQ had high BA, but I am not doing thigh shots ever again.

PEC Shots, I tried once and I thought I'd die of burning pain when I shot the gear, I had to withdraw, change needle and go back to the pincushion, my butt. But I do think I didn't inject deep enough.
For me, EQ makes the shots less painful. Ive pinned QV's Test E by itself and it hurt and I had a lump under my skin for a few days, and then I pinned the test with EQ and even though it was 2cc's rather than just 1, it was much easier.

Maynard Keenan said:
What are you taking?
i was just wondering where the site was. although i might give myself a flu
shot :p

hey guys,
looked at the quad site for injection and because of the crazy fiasco with last weeks injection we may try the quad but a question? in the pic it looks like the quad is extremely flexed, do you always flex the site of injection?? pec glute or quad etc???? and what is the guage used for the quad ??
bullet

gococksDJS said:
In theory, if the needle is long enough you can stick it wherever you want, but whether or not growth will occur is another story. Basically the body has three different types of muscle tissue, Smooth muscle, called so because it's the only one lacking striations, cardiac muscle, or what forms the contractile wall of your heart, and skeletal muscle. Skeletal muscle is what you inject anabolic steroids into, and skeletal muscles are what control voluntary movement. Growth occurs when a steroid hormone complex stimulates the transcription of mRNA which is translated into a specific protein. Unlike smooth muscles and cardiac muscles, the protein receptors in skeletal muscles interact with some hormones (in this case, anabolic) by means of intercellular reception. This is how hydrophobic molecules pass over the phospholipid bilayer, and steroid hormones are hydrophobic, which is why your skeletal muscles can increase protein uptake with the administration of anabolics but your cardiac and smooth muscles don't.

Back