• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One and Done Cycle...

MillerMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys I don't have alot of money to be spendin on any anabolics so I was wondering what you guys would suggest for a one and done cycle. I just want to make the most strength and muscle development gains possible and be done for at least a few years. I was wondering what I should do for the best gain to adverse effects ratio and I do not want to have to struggle with my post cycle in getting my system back on track. Any suggestions?

MillerMan said:
Alright guys I don't have alot of money to be spendin on any anabolics so I was wondering what you guys would suggest for a one and done cycle. I just want to make the most strength and muscle development gains possible and be done for at least a few years. I was wondering what I should do for the best gain to adverse effects ratio and I do not want to have to struggle with my post cycle in getting my system back on track. Any suggestions?

how long have you been training ? what are your stats, etc ?

just test with proper pct, if you are suited to do so.

and if you are truly willing to take the risks, test is cheap and relatively safe.

I am 5'8" 168...I only have about 6-7% BF and I can only bench about 230...I have been lifting exlusively for about 2 years and have seemed to reach a plataue...I need a boost and Id like it to be the safest way possible with the least adverse effects.

well test/dbol would be a good cycle IMO if your after mass + strength, whats you diet like?

with only 2 years of training under your belt you are no where near your maximum genetic potential. I would say to either start couting cals to gain weight or do a 10 week test cycle, that's all you need.

young d said:
well test/dbol would be a good cycle IMO if your after mass + strength, whats you diet like?
Well right now my diet consists of a high protein/carb breakfast with the regulur sausage eggs and toast and I take my glutamine and multivitamins....Then I go to school where I really only work me legs and abs or run because the equipment there doesnt support every thing I would like to do and eat whatever they have for the school lunch with two milks...then I come home and take my glutamine and some more carbs/protein such as 3-meat sandwich then I either take a nap or go to work out where I lift only one body part a day and sometimes I will mix in some Abs...I usually start off with chest on monday work it hard for about 45 mins (5 workouts), then back monday 45 mins (5 workouts), Shoulders/abs Tues 1 hour (8 exercises), Biceps Wed (45 mins), Triceps Thurs. 45 mins, Legs/eliptical Friday 1 hour and then rest for the weekend. When I get back at nights I try to stay on the high protein theme just lower the carbs, An average dinner for me would consist of alot of chicken, beef, tuna or fish as the main course and then I just snack on beek jerky the rest of the night and drink my protein shake and creatine and Ive just started taking the GABA tablets but it really doesnt even make me want to sleep, maybe its because I workout so late at night sometimes. The one thing I really do not do which I should is count my calories, I know my body really well and if i find myself gaining too much BF I just do a little more cardio in school. I try to stay away from overtraining so Lifting at school I really dont work myself too hard Ill just do whats required of me usually some abs and wrist extensors followed with basketball does the trick

Back