• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nolva

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is nolvadex sold legally (over the counter) in the UK? or does it have to be bought on the "black market"?
would a doctor prescribe it for bodybuilding reasons, to prevent gyno????

No you cannot get it over the counter without a prescription BUT it is legal to import prescription drugs (including steroids) into the UK for personal use.

I don't think they will prescribe it for that purpose.

so it is legal to order them online and have them delivered to you house?or bring them back with you say if you go on "holiday"?

Ryan-Boro said:
so it is legal to order them online and have them delivered to you house?or bring them back with you say if you go on "holiday"?
yes its legal to have it delivered to your house if you buy some on "holiday" post them to your address back home rather than take them through customs. It is legal but that way you avoid any complications and you shouldn't have to pay any tax. Do you need some quickly or something?

dont really need them quickly jus want to get everythin sorted for when i do need them.
have any of u guys tried deca before?

nolva tabs are pretty easy to find in the UK if you know where to look, i know a guy that sells cheap domestic nolva, hes approved on a number of source boards (i recently ordered some 'stuff' from him, got to me next working day! was very impressed) email me if you want his details

much better than importing from Europe/far east IMO, i just got 400 russian dbols through, expected them in nice metandrostenalon blister packs... instead they were in a cut out book, no blisters, just in a white bag, they probably legit but still, blisters would have been nicer

Back