• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

this is my typical daily diet.

D400tiny

D400tiny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After i workout in the morning, i eat 6-8 egg whites, 1/2 oatmeal or 2 pcs whole wheat toast. Lunch is usually a salad, sweet potato, and pc of chicken breast. I also snack on grapes, veggies, crackers (i know), peanuts, almonds. I also like to eat sushi...tuna particularly...just FYI. For dinner, i either eat a salad/chicken breast...or boca burger, red potato, some type of green veggie...i know that this may not be enough, but i hardly have time to eat this much due to my job! I drink 1 gallon of water a day, sometimes more...I do occasionaly have the subway sandwhich, but I don't overdue fast foods or greasy food, basically the things you need to stay away from, i do my best, like i said, OCCASIONALLY I'll indulge in something bad.

D400tiny said:
After i workout in the morning, i eat 6-8 egg whites, 1/2 oatmeal or 2 pcs whole wheat toast. Lunch is usually a salad, sweet potato, and pc of chicken breast. I also snack on grapes, veggies, crackers (i know), peanuts, almonds. I also like to eat sushi...tuna particularly...just FYI. For dinner, i either eat a salad/chicken breast...or boca burger, red potato, some type of green veggie...i know that this may not be enough, but i hardly have time to eat this much due to my job! I drink 1 gallon of water a day, sometimes more...I do occasionaly have the subway sandwhich, but I don't overdue fast foods or greasy food, basically the things you need to stay away from, i do my best, like i said, OCCASIONALLY I'll indulge in something bad.

Thanks for that info! :D

;)

Seriously - what do you want to know/do? You have simply posted what you eat and have not asked any questions or given us any information about your goals!

A little more info is needed if you want a helpful response!

boca-burgers :barf: eat 6 times a day man, what are goals and what kinda workout
are you currently doing??? Yes, the foods your eating now are healthy but need to be
more frequent.

response to YOUR response!

Well, i got a response yesterday to put my daily diet up in this section...what i am wanting is to be as lean as i possibly can be for a girl! I have posted my workout up in that section as well...i was wanting to know what i am not doing right to get completly lean abs...if you want me to post it again, i can.

Work out:
Monday-chest/shoulders, usually i swap these around 2x's a week, doing light shoulders/heavy chest, heavy shoulders/lg chest.
Tuesday-Back/abs
Wednesday-Bi's/Tri's
Thursday-Legs
Friday-off
Sat-start Mon again
Sun off
Each day i do at least 30 min of cardio, usually 2x's a day, am and pm. So combined i'm getting about 1 hr of cardio in. I switch it up 15 min run, 15 min elliptical, 15 bike, 15 walk when i'm doing a whole hour, if i break it up i will run or do elliptical in morning...and at night i like to get outside so i either rollerblade or run again...or walk on the days i don't feel like running. I have competed in a bodybuilding contest through the college i attended and came in 3rd place...so i do have some knowledge of a good workout and diet, but i'm just stuck at a plateau right now and really don't know how to get over it, it's just getting discouraging. I have just switched up my workout routine, in my 3rd week of doing it now...I just need more ideas i guess. I also include more than a gallon of water everyday. I guess my question is this: I'm wanting to get into another natural bodybuilding competition, even thinking of doing figure...so what kind of diet do i need to follow, say i'm about 8 months out of the competition so i'm nice and ready for it...I've been down to 8% BF and that was underwater weighing, so pretty accurate, 5'4 right now i'm 132-135lbs. Thanks for any info.

i would switch your wed and thurs for more bicep recovery.

yeah, my do notice that they are tired, but i usually still work through it. Got any good routine you follow that i could switch and use?

I have a good routine i think. I do a 3 day split
Mon: Chest and Tris and Abs
Tues: Off day/Cardio
Wed: Back and Bi's
Thurs: Off day/Cardio
Fri: Legs and Abs
Sat: Off day/Cardio
Sun: Off day
Sometimes i do my other cardio day on sunday instead of sat.

Back