• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Many POUNDS Of Whey...

How many POUNDS of whey have you consumed in your lifetime?

Votes: 7 21.9%

Votes: 6 18.8%

Votes: 2 6.3%

Votes: 3 9.4%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 500+

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have you consumed in your lifetime.

in pounds, oops. so How many grams in pounds. sorry.

I'm definetly well over 500 lbs

soxmuscle said:
in pounds, oops. so How many grams in pounds. sorry.
How many grams in pounds? :scratch: grams = Kilograms and ounce = pounds. Ok i shall do the math as well.

I would say 11kg or 24lbs in the past year or so. Dont remember much before that. Wasnt keeping a track. :p

Ive never heard of the measurement "grams in pounds". I think u mean merely pounds.

hey cool question. let's see....................60gms/day x 300 (some time off from traiing AND diet) x 4 = 72000 gms = 72 kgs = 158lbs

hey I just realised I've very nearly consumed my bodyweight in Whey

Whey protein is a pure, natural, high quality protein from cow's milk.

see my mother and step farther own a farm.so i just drink cows milk its the same thing as whey.I would suck on the utter if i could.Well i could,but i wont

Indian Larry said:

see my mother and step farther own a farm.so i just drink cows milk its the same thing as whey.I would suck on the utter if i could.Well i could,but i wont
Yeah, if you go out too early you cant tell if you're wandering into the cow pen, or bull pen.

Indian Larry said:

Wow you think milk is the same thing as whey. You havent spent to much time reading your books have you.

Back