• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting back after 15yrs. off......35lbs over weight

BigB3240

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My Dad is finally thinking about getting back into weightlifting. He wants me to find some sups that would help him cut some fat (some as in up to 35lbs.) and give him good energy to start out with. He's 43 years old, 5'9.5" and 235lbs (yea, he's really outta shape). I worry that if he doesn't do anything about his weight problem now, his health is only going to get worse.

:hmmm: So what do you guys recommend????? Any opinions would help......

...I said the exact same thing.:pissed:

I was just wonderin after about maybe 6 or 8 months, what would be good for him to take..

See a Doc and pour on the cardio!

The way I started out was by starting out with cardio and not worrying about diet to much just cut back a little. i took it one step at a time. i would jog then when i out of breath then i would walk then when i caught my breath then i would jog again. i built up so it wouldn't be to much of a shock. when i got my cardio up i started lifting weights. when i got comfortable with lifting weights then i really worked on my diet. the one thing to remember is not to overdue it. one step at a time. i have lost 40 lbs of fat in year and a half and kept and increased my muscle mass. tell your dad good luck. its not bad once you get started.

Diet. In 16 weeks I lost forty pounds. 35 is nothing ;)
It's much easier to fix the diet than to start cardio. Cardio burns a lot of people out. Tell him to start counting calories, and in about 20 pounds when diet isn't fast enough anymore, do a little cardio.

In addition to the aformentioned posts I'd recomend a good multi-vitamin.

the very first thing he needs to do is to start working on his diet. then he can start doing some cardio then on to some resistance training.

Just posted what worked for me. Was very much a nonfit person forever i was the fat kid when i wanted to loose it. i tried every diet in the book to get started never tried to run. when i finally started running the weight finally started coming off. then i started dieting. But I have always been known to do things backasswards.

Back