• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Being around others while cutting

oilfield

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do any of you have trouble being around when others are eating the stuff you can't have. I get moody guess just pissed off because i can't have it.
Just Curious

I don't really get moody or pissed off, but I do feel kind of embarassed sometimes and a lot of times tempted to eat the same things. When I'm eating clean, some people think I'm a health freak or that I "eat like a girl."

i guess i miss stated that sounds like i go off on people when their eating around me.
Only one time i went off was when some fellow workers were putting brownies in front of my nose repeatedly. I yelled at them the next time i was ripping the pan out of their hands throwing it out the door. Then i walked out. That was the angriest i have ever gotten. i do get moody while cutting when i don't eat on time.

I hate how everyone gets so damn nosey becuase they feel that they eat perfect and my cleaner eating style is weird. They have to ask fifty questions and have the whole damn room coming over and asking "whats that", "is it good?, how you eat that?" It just pisses me the fuck off.

try eating soy products around people in the south. talk about noses being turned up
and yes i get the "how can you eat that"

I just don't care.

It doesn't bother me I'm used to it and so are all my friends and family they don't make comments any more usually we joke about it. I just tell them I'm pretending my fish is a cheeseburger and fries. They all know I don't like fish.

oilfield said:
Do any of you have trouble being around when others are eating the stuff you can't have. I get moody guess just pissed off because i can't have it.
Just Curious
You could always become a hermit....

Forever to be known as "that weird guy" in the neighbourhood... the one who lives alone in that dark house and who has garbage that consists soley of empty tuna cans and bags of rolled oats.

:gosh:

:D

People always put their nose in my food and ask me what I'm eating..
It don't bother me at all :) They just think I'm a freak ;)

It just bothered me when it came from my parents.. complaining of how I eat

Yeah, every weekend after practice my paintball team always wonders why I eat so healthy and give me crap about it. But this weekend, we flew out to a tournament and when I took my shirt off at the pool, that all came to an end.
:rocker:

when i 1st started packing my lunch for school, EVERYONE asked me why?? and my lunch table absolutely HATES my food (most of it) bc it stinks (especially my tuna w/ hotsauce) but i dont care, i've been doing it for a while now so they are used to it.

I'm the tupperware king. I don't give a shit what other people think. They can't see their dicks when they look down, so they need a little work.

People seem to like the smell of my food :) and always want to try it.. BACK OFF!!!!

i just sit back and watch them inhale their donuts among other things. then they complain about being fat, weak, and hungry. hmmmmm :hmmm: :bulb:

it used to bother me...still kinda does to a sertain point...my close friends respect it but others get weirded out by it....screw em

I kinda like it. It gives me a chance to look down on others and feel superior. And deep down, when they are caving in and ordering the triple brownie delight and I just get coffee, they know I'm right.

BTW oilfield, next time that happens, thank them and take one, then toss it in the trash. Then say "Wow, that WAS good. Can I have another?" Repeat as needed. They'll stop.

Back