• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DEP (Dynamic Enhancement Pharmaceuticals)

Bump for you.

I have used their Test Enanthate in the recent past. Although it was my first Test E cycle, 500mg felt over-dosed if anything. Very good quality. Most of my shots were completely painless once I found the right spot to shoot.

what do you guys think about 250mg cyp. every 5 days for twelve weeks as a first cycle?

What are you stats? I suggest you inject about every 3-3.5 days or so. Typical first dosage would be 400-500mg each week. More people use 500mg/week than anything else for a first cycle ime.

He has been known to scam a very reliable mod in the past.. I say just take your chances.

why should he take his chances if this guy has scammed before?

doeslayer said:
what do you guys think about 250mg cyp. every 5 days for twelve weeks as a first cycle?
I think every 4 days would be a perfect first cycle if you add a good oral for the first month.

Stats 23 yrs., 5'10, 190, 10% B.F. and lowering. I have done a lot of research, and I am still debating whether or not to add d-bol for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart". From what some of you guys have said, I might go with a 250mg inj. on sun. and wed. or mon. and thurs. The d-bol would be @ 25mg./day. for first 4 weeks. Nolva pct and I will have it on hand before I start cycle ,in case. The guy that gets it from DEP just finished his cycle and I met a few other people who liked it as well.

doeslayer said:
Stats 23 yrs., 5'10, 190, 10% B.F. and lowering. I have done a lot of research, and I am still debating whether or not to add d-bol for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart". From what some of you guys have said, I might go with a 250mg inj. on sun. and wed. or mon. and thurs. The d-bol would be @ 25mg./day. for first 4 weeks. Nolva pct and I will have it on hand before I start cycle ,in case. The guy that gets it from DEP just finished his cycle and I met a few other people who liked it as well.

don't forget to split up the dbol into 2 doses for am & pm

IML Gear Cream!
If he's already scammed someone, I wouldn't deal with him. Even if he'd do you right, he doesn't deserve the business.

Ohhhhhhh now this is sounding familiar, daddy.

PirateFromHell said:
why should he take his chances if this guy has scammed before?
Just a general warning. I would not deal with him.

I think I understand the overall situation. I'll probably use DEP products again just b/c I had such a good experience w/them for the $. But scamming a mod is definitely buyer beware territory.

Buying from a scammer is buyer beware? :lol:

Buying from a known scammer is just plain stupid IMO. If you have money you don't want, send it to me. Same thing.

Back