• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Cycle Opinions??

bullet 29

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
do your worst gentelmen.

week 1-11 test enan 500mg/ew
week 1-10 eq 400mg /ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg/ed
week 7-13 anavar 50mg/ed
week 6-11 500iu/wk
nolva as pct 14 days after last injection>>>

bullet 29 said:
do your worst gentelmen.

week 1-10 eq 400mg /ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg/ed
week 7-13 anavar 50mg/ed
week 6-11 500iu/wk
Could I assume week 6-11 is HCG?

When you say "nolva as pct 14 days after last injection", could I assume you mean you wait 14 days after your last injection to start PCT? I would assume so, and agree with that. How long will you run PCT for?

Other than that, looks pretty solid to me.

nolva pct: weeks 13-18 40,40,20,20,20,20,/ed

yes du all of your assumptions are accurate!
thanks guys great response!!
bullet

few more questions?

im thinking of substituting winny for the eq?? ive got the test the hcg and the eq, im gonna feel like a voo doo doll. winny i can pick up in pills eq is injections????
what do ya think??

and

if i stick with eq could i stack the test enan and eq together in the same injection??

thanks bullet

ok, mudge, dg,young d, red,lam, pirate, help me out here???

im looking at my second cycle and im looking at jumping up a few notches. tell me what you think and what problems are associated with this: please be honest because i threw this together myslef and could be way off my rocker:

week 1 - 11 test enan 500mg/ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg /ed
week 4-6 winny 50mg/ed
week 6-10 anavar 50mg/ed
week 6-11 hcg 250iu/ 2xwk
is this ok ??? do i need to add any extras (pct, hcg, clen, ???) or delete something ??

please give feedback.
ive ran one cycle of enan and d-bol and it was fine, no gyno, no physicall problems at all soooo once again please do your worst with this:
is it ok to run winny week 4-6 and then anavar week 6-10???? and with that is the hcg and pct going to run about the same doses???
shoot it straight thanks
thanks bullet

bullet 29 said:

im looking at my second cycle and im looking at jumping up a few notches. tell me what you think and what problems are associated with this: please be honest because i threw this together myslef and could be way off my rocker:

week 1-4 d-bol 25mg /ed
week 4-6 winny 50mg/ed
week 6-10 anavar 50mg/ed
is this ok ??? do i need to add any extras (pct, hcg, clen, ???) or delete something ??

please give feedback.
ive ran one cycle of enan and d-bol and it was fine, no gyno, no physicall problems at all soooo once again please do your worst with this:
is it ok to run winny week 4-6 and then anavar week 6-10???? and with that is the hcg and pct going to run about the same doses???
shoot it straight thanks
thanks bullet

what is the point of the placement of the winny and anavar ? regardless I wouldn't bother with the winny unless you are under 10% bf and anavar is so mild and at that dosage it most likely will not have much of an effect

also all of those orals are 17aa. definetly not a good idea to run 17aa's for 10 weeks straight...

bullet 29 said:
do your worst gentelmen.

week 1-11 test enan 500mg/ew what was your last cycle if it was 500 i'd go 750 this one

week 1-10 eq 400mg /ew try a bi weekly injection of atleast 600 all together(300 2x a week) most say it doesn't work that well at a low dose. And winny is hell on cholesterol i'd use tren before winny.

week 1-4 d-bol 25mg/ed

week 7-13 anavar 50mg/ed you'll be on a methyl for too long in my opinion ditch the anavar. Maybe, throw in the tren at that time :evil2:.

week 6-11 500iu/wk a week? or every 5 days?

bullet 29 said:

week 1-4 d-bol 25mg /ed
week 4-6 winny 50mg/ed
week 6-10 anavar 50mg/ed

please give feedback.
shoot it straight thanks
thanks bullet

i pretty much agree with what LAM said about the above cycle, 10 weeks of 17aa orals is not a great idea! i'd run the dbol for the first 4 weeks, then if you want to run var or winny run one of them for the last 4 weeks up until pct, so if pct starts week 14, run the var/winny weeks 10-14

FYI you can inject the test and eq in the same shot, however if you going to use eq i'd up the dose to at least 600mg, a lot of people find that eq dosen't have any noticiable effects at a dose any lower than this, or you could add in deca instead of the eq (which is what i would do) at 300-400mg a week, you can't go wrong with test/deca for mass.. assuming that is what you are after

IML Gear Cream!
much thanks gentlemen. great feedback, i wasnt aware of the combination of 2 17aa, so im hitting the encyclopedia to read up on it.

so synopsis would be:
drop the anavar ?
drop the eq and replace with deca?

so:

week 8-10 deca 400mg /ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg/ed
week 6-11 500iu/wk

some questions regarding this cycle?
1. with the introduction of "deca" is my pct and hcg going to be fine or do i need to look into anything else ?
2. i do have the anavar on hand, so at a higher dose 60-70mg/ed (which is a shitload of pills a day>14)would it be advantageous to still incorporate it, or is the above cycle heavy enough for a second cycle?
3. can deca and test be combined to shoot together or do i have to shoot seperately?
thanks guys
bullet

bullet 29 said:
much thanks gentlemen. great feedback, i wasnt aware of the combination of 2 17aa, so im hitting the encyclopedia to read up on it.

so synopsis would be:
drop the anavar ?
drop the eq and replace with deca?

so:

week 8-10 deca 400mg /ew
week 1-4 d-bol 25mg/ed
week 6-11 500iu/wk

some questions regarding this cycle?
1. with the introduction of "deca" is my pct and hcg going to be fine or do i need to look into anything else ?
2. i do have the anavar on hand, so at a higher dose 60-70mg/ed (which is a shitload of pills a day>14)would it be advantageous to still incorporate it, or is the above cycle heavy enough for a second cycle?
3. can deca and test be combined to shoot together or do i have to shoot seperately?
thanks guys
bullet

do this:

Week 1-10 : Test Enanthate @ 500 mg/wk
Week 1-8 : Deca @ 400 mg/wk
week 1-4 : dbol @ 25 mg/ED
week 4-10 : HCG @ 500 iu/wk

great lam,

can i shoot the deca and test in the same shot?
any concern with deca dick? should i have anything on hand for that? wil the hcg and nolva for pct cover all avenues?
that should do guys, thanks

bullet 29 said:
great lam,

can i shoot the deca and test in the same shot?
any concern with deca dick? should i have anything on hand for that? wil the hcg and nolva for pct cover all avenues?
that should do guys, thanks

yes, you can put the test & deca in the same shot. the androgens from the test should take care of the deca dick. HCG and nolva are enough for that cycle

LAM knows his shit, but I would start the HCG after one week, personally. I atrophy quick, though.

Back