• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not another Test Cypionate question!!

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I know I kindve mentioned this a while ago, but does anyone know anything about animal powers cypiotest 250? It seems okay from what Ive read on the net, and the likes of Dave Pulumbo said it was potent and reliable gear in his MD column etc. Didnt know if any of you had any better knowledge or experience of this product. Its produced by Australian and French biologists etc and are based in Mexico. Im having difficulty establishing which brand of test cyp will be effective and reliable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:hmmm:

test cyp is test cyp, should be all the same, i'd go with human grade stuff personally, just out of interest why cyp and not enth? cyp seems to be pretty rare over here quality enth is all over the place, from what i'm aware cyp is easier to get hold of in the states

yeah, i was abit wary of buying stuff intended for animals (supposedly). I chose to run Cypionate as it was just what everyone on here at the time of asking was advising. I thought it had a slighter longer active life and potency then ethanate, yet this seems to be only a matter of opinion, some claiming it is true with others dismissing it, saying there's literally no noticeable difference between the two. Cypionate was also the one I found first when I started learning about AS and I felt more familiar with it and the various brands/labs etc ( I know this sounds rather mincey). To be honest, Ive never really considered another test as yet (which is probably alittle narrow-minded I admit for a first timer) as was so set on getting cypionate. What do you think are good brands, Ive looked at British dragon/dispensary but they all seem to only pack 200mg/ml but I was ideally looking for something 250mg/ml. I know this isnt a big problem and probably just laziness on my behalf. What brands/tests would you guys advise? Cheers

test is test, as far as i'm aware there is hardly any difference at all between enth and cyp, i think the difference in ester length is only a day! i really doubt you will see any difference from using one over the other, i think you are looking into it a little too much, IMO its best to find a solid source then see what test they have to offer, rather than finding the best test and then trying to find a source that is selling it, much higher chance of getting scammed IMO (just like i did with my russian dbol!)

Yeah, Im attempting to find a source now, if not, I'll probably order off the net. Shit, did your Dbol turn out to be useless in the end?

They know humans are shooting it and that is their target market, its a wink wink kind of thing. Mexico is not exactly the veterinary carecenter for the world, but its a way for them to make a lot of gear and say "oh yeah its for animals."

I dont seem to recall anyone else (Ttokkyo, cough cough) turning out party drugs for animals, and how about oral tren, for dogs??? Yeah right.

I hear AP is suppose to be good. I also have heard people say this is the new company formed from the original TTokkoyo.

Mags said:
Yeah, Im attempting to find a source now, if not, I'll probably order off the net. Shit, did your Dbol turn out to be useless in the end?
yeah it was total garbage! the source emailed me to say that the tabs might be underdosed :rolleyes: what a load of bullshit!

Mudge said:
They know humans are shooting it and that is their target market, its a wink wink kind of thing. Mexico is not exactly the veterinary carecenter for the world, but its a way for them to make a lot of gear and say "oh yeah its for animals."

I dont seem to recall anyone else (Ttokkyo, cough cough) turning out party drugs for animals, and how about oral tren, for dogs??? Yeah right.
Exactly

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
Don't order off the net.
Is it pretty much certain i'll get scammed then if ordering from the net?

dg806 said:
I hear AP is suppose to be good. I also have heard people say this is the new company formed from the original TTokkoyo.
So animal powers cypiotest (250mg/ml) should be a good test then?

Mags said:

If you order by typing up a web address that brings up a pharmacy selling pretty much any steroid you would want under the sun, good chance you will get scammed. Those type of sites are also some of the quickest to get busted sometimes. Not really the place to look. I wouldn't want my name on their list of customers. Too much good UG domestic stuff around these days.

Mags said:
There's a fairly high probability. Even if you're not scammed you really don't want your credit card tied to ordering AAS, it will make law enforcements case against you stronger if they try something like a controlled delivery. Secondly, the gear will probably come internationally which means your exposing yourself to customs. Of course lots of shipments make it through but why add another layer of risk? As Cardinal says there are plenty of good domestic UG labs around. Do your research, explore other boards and you will seek what you find.

Mags said:
i wouldn't say its certain, it depends who you order from, there are all types of guys out there, more bad than good IMO, 1 thing i would say is buy from a domestic source, i wouldn't risk overseas (the guy that scammed me was from romania or some crap, stupid euro fuckers, i don't trust them at all!), and make payment by RM special delivery (this way you get the other persons address, and a reciept from the post office), also get a friend to recommend a source to you, most good sources will want to know who you are and who referred you before they agree to deal with you for their own protection, so look out for this

young d said:
also get a friend to recommend a source to you, most good sources will want to know who you are and who referred you before they agree to deal with you for their own protection, so look out for this
sounds like im finally on my way to becomming a made man. Feel like Donnie Brasco,ha. Liked the Euro fuckers comment lad, ha. yeah I'm going back up to london monday so will pop in to my mates gym and hand him a shopping list of the treats im after and see if he can sort anything out, if not, i get on pretty well with most of the monsters at my own gym, but dont really know how to approach that subject yet. Just have to see how it goes I guess. Cheers guys for all ya help on this.

Back