• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine intake

rockhard21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 17 years old, 6'2 176, and i was hoping if i could get osme advice if it is alright to take a heaping teaspoon of creatine before i workout and a heaping teaspoon after i work out and if i can, how long before i workout should i take the first teaspoon?

At 17, I wouldn't even bother taking it. But if you are going to, just take on teaspoon immediately before, during, or after you work out.

well i have been taking it for about 5 months now. but id like to come back to school much bigger than i was before, lol. It says in this gnc discount magazine for 16 year olds to take 5 grams before training and 5 grams after. 5 grams is a teaspoon right?

rockhard21 said:
well i have been taking it for about 5 months now. but id like to come back to school much bigger than i was before, lol. It says in this gnc discount magazine for 16 year olds to take 5 grams before training and 5 grams after. 5 grams is a teaspoon right?

nothing wrong with taking creatine at 17.

the 2 best methods for using creatine are:

#1. 1/2 serving before & 1/2 serving after training
#2. full serving after training

im 17, 5'7" 155lbs and i take 1 tsp of creatine about an hour before my workout and have a protein shake right after, and it has worked great.

my benchpress has gone from 135 in reps to 165 in reps in about two months

if you are taking creatine monohydrate, you could consider to start taking a creatine ethly ester (CEE)... that means lower doses and better absorbing!

Back