• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drol question

tommyboy11

Food is GOOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys know this is gonna sound stupid but i just started a cycle of anadrol and test enanthate, I work out 5 days a week mon-friday, i take 100 mgs of the drol on workout days, on the weekend should i just take 50 mgs since im not working out, or should i take the 100 mgs like i normaly do. One more question any of you guys have any experience with the nolva on the site ag guys.com i was thinkin bout gettin some of the liquid nolva from there to have some extra on hand, thanks in advance.

Post your age, exact cycle week to week, and let us know your cycle experience............is this the first??

Nope this is second cycle, my age is 25, been working out 3 years now(i know i could have waited to do roids) cycle i just started this week is 100 mgs drol ed and test enanthate 500mgs week, with 500 mg milk thistle daily with a full nolva pct, I have used dbol b4 and took them on my days of not working out jus wanted to know if it was the same with anadrol, i know you gotta keep the blood levels stable, but jus figured if i could take jus one on my 2 days off i would save some anadrols for my next cycle.

take the anadrol every day

tommyboy11 said:
Have any experience with the nolva on the site ag guys.com i was thinkin bout gettin some of the liquid nolva from there to have some extra on hand.
My experience with ag-guys is that they offer excellent products and service. I highly recommend them.

ok cool thanks guys i will try ag guys, and will continure anadrol on weekends at 100 mgs.

AG-guys has high quality stuff.
You also help support this board since they are a sponsor!

dg806 said:
:thumb:

dg806 said:

Well im glad then that im helping support this board in using ag guys then cause this board rocks and is full of useful information and informative people willing to help one another :thumb:

tommyboy11 said:
Well im glad then that im helping support this board in using ag guys then cause this board rocks and is full of useful information and informative people willing to help one another :thumb:

thanks for the support my friend :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back