• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GYNO and the doctor

Tribal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on hrt and overnight I got a decent sized lump below where my nip ends. this was my last hrt shot and it was 200mg/every 2 weeks for 6 months. I went to see the doc about it and I said it was very sore and only on my right side, it took a look poked at it and said it was just an ingrown hair and put me on some pills so take the infection out. I think he;s wrong. is this possible from HRT. this far in

it is possible. I would get some nolva. Does it itch, is it pointed and puffy, doest it hurt if you press it with your finger?

OK, were you completely forthright and honest with your doctor and tell him what you were taking? And knowing this did he tell you had an ingrown hair?

Or,

Did you just go see the doctor and tell him you were concerned about a bump?

the doc I went to see was the one who put me on the HRT. it's not like any symptom of gyno at all. no itch, the part that has the lump under it is a bit larger then on the other nip and its not pointy or senesitive. Just a lump below where my nip is. if it pills he gave me do not start to work in about 3 more days I'll get nolve but it;s not getting any bigger and it not as sore anymore. but it;s not going away yet either.

I think you are fine, then. For me the first sign is always the nips getting puffy/pointy, and if you push 'em hard enough, they hurt a bit. Looking in the mirror, your nips will look like tiny female nips shapewise. Go with what your doc says.

cool, thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm fine to because the area under my nip is a bit red and kind of hot to touch, the swelling is starting to go down a bit. just an infection where the ingrown hair is I'm thinking. scary to say the least and I'm pretty sure I'll never get gyno from AAS. I think the only thing holding me back form a cycle is the hair loss I KNOW I'll get because I got some from the 6 months of HRT. But ya I'm pretty sure it't not gyno at this point. thanks guys

Back