• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CEE Vs CM

Do a search. This question has been asked almost every week for the last 6 months. You will get TONS of feedback.

does it really taste like shit?ive heard people say CEE really makes them gag

I just started taking cee over mono and it does taste pretty bad, especially if you mix it in the amount of water they say to, it makes the whole glass take like crap. What I have done is to mix it in a couple onzes of juice and down that then drink a big glass of water right after. I was wondering if it is ok to do it like this?

dfauteux said:
I just started taking cee over mono and it does taste pretty bad, especially if you mix it in the amount of water they say to, it makes the whole glass take like crap. What I have done is to mix it in a couple onzes of juice and down that then drink a big glass of water right after. I was wondering if it is ok to do it like this?

ive heard its bd to mix creatine with fruit juice because of something in the juice which stops the creatine frm being absorbed properly.i think it was fructose.

Isnt Creatine supposed to be absorbed better with grape juice and other less acidic juices?

IML Gear Cream!
DUDE, CEE isnt that bad. I just pound it, anybody who says that "its too sour' is a ninny crybaby.

HOWEVER, I can dig buying the pills, because you really dont need to take as much, and the pills may help get you a more exact dosage.

FishOrCutBait said:
DUDE, CEE isnt that bad. I just pound it, anybody who says that "its too sour' is a ninny crybaby.

HOWEVER, I can dig buying the pills, because you really dont need to take as much, and the pills may help get you a more exact dosage.

ninny crybaby here :wave: ;)

Though I wouldn't say sour.. just absolutely nasty!

I think the taste of CEE is absoluty disgusting. I will never use it because I gag when I try to drink it down.

P-funk said:
I think the taste of CEE is absoluty disgusting. I will never use it because I gag when I try to drink it down.
exactly. :yes: (powder, that is)

P-funk said:
which is why all you do is dump the dosage in your mouth and then chug some grape juice. you can't even taste it, its great.

Ive been mixing mine with my chocolate whey shakes, before and after workouts, and ive gotten to like the flavor it imparts to the stuff.. go figure.. its not bad at all if you do it this way.. First time? Well thats another story. but lets face it. . you can get use to anything.

I just bought some crystal light, grapefruit tangerine flavor, and it masks the taste of cee quite a bit. I was just taking the stuff with a couple onz of water then downing it and following it up with a huge glass of water to get the taste out of my mouth. But with the grapefruit tangerine crystal light I can actually say the taste is pretty good.

Back