• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what is the next big thing in supplementation?

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Prohormones, gone. Ephedra gone. WTF are we supposed to do now?! I have had success with just eating solid and supplementing with protein. Whey is my standard. I tried casien but it made me fart waaaay too much. I saw no difference except when I go to sleep at night and take the EFAs with the protein.
Creatine helps. Never had great success with glutamine. Hot Rox was soso.
Is there anything on the outlook that will be the next BIG THING?

:nope: That's it buddy, break out the syringes, you are ready for the next step :p

:O
Supplements are good :shake:

My guess is some bull shit wrapped in a pseudo science pitch.

Steroids... With research and a little more time we'll all be taking Jose Cansaco brand steroids. Buy from dpsnutrition.com because GNC will be priced too high.:thumb:

Powdered bull testicles. Oh wait - been done already.

... Hmm... Its tough to say, because not many of us have insight in to the supplememnt corporations' r+d, so it's tough to tell what "new and fantastic" scientific breakthrough were going to see, that we "cant possibly lift without"

IML Gear Cream!
I think that the supp companies are the biggest pricks in the world-they use colorfully slick advertisements with what looks like medical documentation with a 400lb juiced gorilla who "say" they train the "animal" way and never EVER mention a goddamn thing that their supps are made to be used on horses. It's fucked advertising. Then, you got the noobs who think they need to follow the "champs" routines thinking if they do that, it'll lead to bigger and better gains.
I've been in the iron game forever seen a ton of stuff. Remember "Hot Stuff"? Metabolic Optimizers? Arginine/Ornithine/Lysine combos? I really think the only thing that has really been a great service to the bodybuilder is food and food. Also whey. Did I mention food?

Wine= It cuts down stress, and so your muscles grow quicker.......

Never tried that, I'll consider it!

Nick+ said:
Wine= It cuts down stress, and so your muscles grow quicker.......
juggernaut said:
how about crack?! great fat burner
alright guys ive tried both and they both work wounders....:thumb:

Interleukin-15
Myostatin inhibitors (ones that actually work)

I think I read somewhere that both were for sale by some Israeli research chemical company

brogers said:
Interleukin-15
Myostatin inhibitors (ones that actually work)

I think I read somewhere that both were for sale by some Israeli research chemical company

That would be awesome

Back