• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you listen to when your work out?

Optimus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, weight lifters are human you know. And humans usually have various passions. So how about music? What gets you pumped? Heres my list.

1. The Smashing Pumpkins
2. Metallica (Kill Em All thru Masters Of Puppets, everything after that sucked.)
3. Mos Def
4. Slick Rick
5. Any David Bowie, except the stuff after Heros. Or the album after that.

Yeah I agree with the Hard Rock
1) Ill Nino
2) American HeadCharge
3) Slipknot
4) Ramstien (its a german band)
anything like that

My elevated heart rate.

its great to see all the new hard rock bands out there now though,its better than listening to metallica over and over,not that theres nothing wrong with them..

The gym I go to has a Sat. so we can listen to whatever we want to, its mostly on the rock stations.

Something with a beat...

:cool:

I have to listen to something with a beat to it...it's helps with the rhythm of my lifts.

1) Staind
2) Slick Rick
3) Dance Music
4) Dave Matthews

dave mathews?? umm he puts me to sleep:)

Anything fast and furious , PANTERA , INCUBUS , MY BAND , . I also enjoy trance and progressive .

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Tank316
its great to see all the new hard rock bands out there now though,its better than listening to metallica over and over,not that theres nothing wrong with them..

I hate all of those radio friendly metal / hardrock bands out there today. most of them suck. as for metallica, their music hasn't moved me since master of puppets.

Anythin that soundz like Hard Rock or with a good Pumped Up beat does it for me !

I guess I must be a little dated, if I bring any music with me it's 80's Rock.

I like listening to techno/trance/house music when lifting. I guess im just the odd ball in here. (Kuso keep your mouth shut) :finger::D

i like my rap music while lifting 2pac or dmx:thumb:

Pantera, Slipknot, Mudvayne, American Head Charge, Dope, Static X, Danzig, Black Label Society, NIN, Bile

ok the list is longer but these are the ones in my MP3 Player at the moment.

lamb of god, dimmu borgir, nokturnal mortum, belfegor, and the new borknager are what I am currently listening to.

Marilyn Manson, Ministry, Rob Zombie, Prodigy, The Crystal Method, NIN....the list goes on.

Originally posted by dvlmn666
Pantera, Slipknot, Mudvayne, American Head Charge, Dope, Static X, Danzig, Black Label Society, NIN, Bile

That Black Label Society thats Ozzy's guitar players band isnt it. I was thinking about getting that.

Now what Fade99 listens to is about my speed. The only problem is that nothing new ever comes out and when it does I never get to hear it until someone else tells me about it because they wont play nothing around here on the radio except that POP shit.

IML Gear Cream!
There's nothin for a great pump like crankin up a little Kenny G!!
Haha, I'm kidding of course:)

I like Tool, Ozzy, Metallica and System of a Down. Oh and of course The Eye of the Tiger for a little old school motivation:thumb:

If my Maria Carey is still in the car I will put in my favorite, Britney Spears.

Just Kidding,

1. Creed
2. Puddle of Mudd
3. Nickleback

I like grunge

No music. Just my own deep, personal mind numbing preparation before I attack the iron. Almost like a drill seargent cadence in my head.

Back