• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

steroid history???

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what was the 1st AS used by athletes/bodybuilders?
just 1 of my many random Qs that i most wen am bored lol

synthetic testosterone was first used in the 30's

Injectable Testosterone was used for the first time in Germany by Hitlers troops in 1938 or 1939. I'm 99% sure it was 1938.

COOOOOLL!!!!! those nazi basterds, allways messin with sh*t

kwanger said:
COOOOOLL!!!!! those nazi basterds, allways messin with sh*t
I read about it a long time ago, but I believe their theory was that it would make the troops more aggressive.

ForemanRules said:
but I believe their theory was that it would make the troops more aggressive.

So much for that. They got their ass whooped........Roid Rage :rolleyes:

They whupped a lot of ass on their way down, if they weren't so stupid as to drive their tanks in the snow on low fuel - who knows what would have happened.

One of histories big ifs.

Mudge said:
They whupped a lot of ass on their way down, if they weren't so stupid as to drive their tanks in the snow on low fuel - who knows what would have happened.

One of histories big ifs.
Thank Ford they were stupid, what would this world be like if they won :eek:

Funny that you say Ford, because Ford was a sympathizer was he not? I mean of course Henry Ford. Hitler was a car finatic, so they had something in common.

I wonder how bad Mussolini was in comparison as a person, interestingly they were BOTH momma's boys, and both very abusive mentally or otherwise towards women. Supposedly Hitler was also a scat freak, his cousin killed herself supposedly because he kept asking her to let him do disturbing things with her, but never straight sex.

Weird people. And to think Hitler was a wannabee artist, but he wasn't a good enough sissy boy so he decided to try and be hardcore :lol: Its a damn good thing the Japanese didn't take over anyone too, they were terrible during WWII.

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
Funny that you say Ford, because Ford was a sympathizer was he not? I mean of course Henry Ford. Hitler was a car finatic, so they had something in common.

I wonder how bad Mussolini was in comparison as a person, interestingly they were BOTH momma's boys, and both very abusive mentally or otherwise towards women. Supposedly Hitler was also a scat freak, his cousin killed herself supposedly because he kept asking her to let him do disturbing things with her, but never straight sex.

Weird people. And to think Hitler was a wannabee artist, but he wasn't a good enough sissy boy so he decided to try and be hardcore :lol: Its a damn good thing the Japanese didn't take over anyone too, they were terrible during WWII.
I am not sure but I believe Ford was very antisemitic......when I use Ford it is in reference to Brave New World..

is this a Nazi thread? and here I am trying to find out more stuff about these damn roids that I'm injecting, this stuff really hurts

Unknown said:
is this a Nazi thread? and here I am trying to find out more stuff about these damn roids that I'm injecting, this stuff really hurts

honestly from what i have read, what some big juice pigs have told me at the gym and even from what i have experienced the more it hurts the better the sauce,, i did some fina that i couldnt sit down for a at loong time after,, it hurt like hell, but hey you know whatr they say no pain no gain, i dont think i would want to do juice that feels good going in,,

kwanger said:
honestly from what i have read, what some big juice pigs have told me at the gym and even from what i have experienced the more it hurts the better the sauce,, i did some fina that i couldnt sit down for a at loong time after,, it hurt like hell, but hey you know whatr they say no pain no gain, i dont think i would want to do juice that feels good going in,,

I shoot mine in the shoulder, butt hurts me even more. :finger: :rolleyes:

Back