• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Protein Intake?

crazy8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just had a quick question about my protein intake.i know I shouldnt consume all of my protein just in powder but I am wondering something.My diet is still in need of improvement and trying to come up with the corect foods I need to eat and how much and all that for bulking up.As far as my ONs preotein I use I am wondering if its ok that I take it the way I do.When I do take it I will take 2 servings mixed with banana/pinaple/ornage juice 30 minutes before I work out along with my creatine.Then after workout I take 1 serving of the protein with the banana/pinaple/orange juice.But I only take it on days I work out and not on cardio days, mostly just because the stuff is so expensive.So my work out days are Mon, Wed, and Fri.So is this ok to take it like that?

NOTE:I know that the banana/pineaple/orange juice doesnt have protein in it but I take it mostly just because it tastes MUCH better then with milk.Kinda like a smoothy :D

Thanx for all the help people :thumb:

Oh yea i drink like 3 glasses of milk j ust at supper time.So I am getting my milk in. :D Yea I do need to pick up egg protein anyway cuz I need more of it in my diet.thanks for the info. :D

Last edited:
Back