• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I"M GOING FOT IT

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In a month I will start a cycle. I am going to follow the Dogg Crapp method of 4 weeks on and 2 weeks cruising and will do this for probably 7 months to 1 yr.

It will go something like this
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750 mg / ew
1-4 Tren A @ 150 mg / Eod
5 and 6 Test @ 250 mg /ew
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750
1-4 d-bol 30 mg / ed
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750
1-4 EQ @ 600
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
And then keep repeating
I will use his training and will bulk for the next 7 months

Tough

I thought it was 4 weeks on and 4 off....repeat

Massage gently into scalp...
Rinse...
Repeat!

ForemanRules said:
I thought it was 4 weeks on and 4 off....repeat
Read that 20 page article I sent you email yesterday. You 'll see what I'm doing. I also said fuck it and started the bulk today. I guess I could have waited two more days so it would have been 11 months on a cut. But today is Mon and a great day to start things. So fuck it

PT

good luck PT, let us know how you get on as i'd be interested to know, have you got a link somewhere to that article by doggcrap? (about his method of cycling)

Fashong said:
My bulk is going for 6 months on/off
Im pretty sure your bulk and TOM's bulk are very different. Hopefully your not running gear at age 16

Tough Old Man said:
Read that 20 page article I sent you email yesterday. You 'll see what I'm doing. I also said fuck it and started the bulk today. I guess I could have waited two more days so it would have been 11 months on a cut. But today is Mon and a great day to start things. So fuck it

PT

I didnt get that e-mail......so just tell me here

Tough Old Man said:
In a month I will start a cycle. I am going to follow the Dogg Crapp method of 4 weeks on and 2 weeks cruising and will do this for probably 7 months to 1 yr.

It will go something like this
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750 mg / ew
1-4 Tren A @ 150 mg / Eod
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750
1-4 d-bol 30 mg / ed
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
1-4 Test Cyp @ 750
1-4 EQ @ 600
5 and 6 Clomid and HCG
And then keep repeating
I will use his training and will bulk for the next 7 months

Tough
Why not throw some HGH, IGF, and slin in? Then youll have the entire pharmacia.

I have no idea how clomid actually works in that manner for DG/Dante, because it never fills up the nads for me, never. Nolvadex in higher doses while on cycle does seem to help, and I was surpirsed even at that. But HCG is king hands down. Clomid is my mortal enemy, YMMV.

I have heard about dogg crapp on another board. Who is this dude? I heard nothing but good things but does he publish any books?

Personal trainer, he rejects something like 80% of the wannabee clients.

He started out at 6 foot 137 pounds and has touched 300 through years of eating, and determination.

Tough Old Man said:
Here is a pic of Dante
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tough Old Man said:
I'll email it to you

could you possibly e-mail it to me too please PT? I would really appreciate it.

Back