• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willnotfear24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone.. Well I am mark, i am 18 years old.. about 2.5 months ago i decided to start working out and getting back into shape (i got fat as hell when i stopped playing football n baseball my junior year). I started off at 265.. I am now down to 225... I am 5'9"... I am getting there, but still have alot of fat... I have not really felt any significant strenght gains, but a hell of alot of fat loss... What kind of gear should I add to really started to get strong and ripped... Any advice would be great...

thanks alot.. Mark

seriosly bro everyone here is going to tell you that ur not training nearly long enough at all, plus yu need to keep ur diet in check and keep training natural for a few years and get ur bf down before even considering steroids. Plus steriods dont get you ripped, diet, cardio and weight training get you ripped.

Willnotfear24 said:
Hey everyone.. Well I am mark, i am 18 :rolleyes: years old.. about 2.5 months :no: :no: :no: ago i decided to start working out and getting back into shape (i got fat as hell when i stopped playing football n baseball my junior year). I started off at 265.. I am now down to 225... I am 5'9"... I am getting there, but still have alot of fat... I have not really felt any significant strenght gains, but a hell of alot of fat loss... What kind of gear :headbang: should I add to really started to get strong and ripped... Any advice would be great...

thanks alot.. Mark
You're still a baby.................now quit crying and go on a frigging diet and train you pussy! :finger:

Is it just me or the rest of you sick of these little kids who train for a week and then want to juice up when they are still in high school. :rolleyes:

Willnotfear24 said:
Hey everyone.. Well I am mark, i am 18 years old.. about 2.5 months ago i decided to start working out and getting back into shape (i got fat as hell when i stopped playing football n baseball my junior year). I started off at 265.. I am now down to 225... I am 5'9"... I am getting there, but still have alot of fat... I have not really felt any significant strenght gains, but a hell of alot of fat loss... What kind of gear should I add to really started to get strong and ripped... Any advice would be great...

thanks alot.. Mark
your to young and to inexperienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back