• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BD Testabol Depot (Test Cyp.)

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any feedback on this stuff?

I assume results from 250mg/wk would be almoast identical to that of enan at 250/wk right?

I love test cypo...its much better for me than Test E
less water retention

ForemanRules said:
I love test cypo...its much better for me than Test E
less water retention
good to hear, is that at 400mg or 500mg wk?

i've also heard the effects on libdo are a bit better for some reason, reckon they'll be less acne too?

i might just go with 400mg/wk TBH, and cut the deca dose down to about 350, or do you reckon would i be able to get away with 400mg a week of both? (just a bit worried bout libdo probs from deca, thats all)

young d said:
good to hear, is that at 400mg or 500mg wk?

i've also heard the effects on libdo are a bit better for some reason, reckon they'll be less acne too?

i might just go with 400mg/wk TBH, and cut the deca dose down to about 350, or do you reckon would i be able to get away with 400mg a week of both? (just a bit worried bout libdo probs from deca, thats all)
I'm on a cycle right now....but I mixed 4 cc of test e with 10 cc of test cypo so I'm doing 428mg a week plus 450 deca.....now 14 days in I'm seeing some gains

nice 1

i've noticed BD's deca comes in 250mg/ml, so i could do 0.75ml of that = 187.5mg (twice weekly), and 1ml of test cyp = 200mg (twice weekly)

so it would be 400mg of test and 375mg of deca a week, reckon that would work well?

young d said:
nice 1

i've noticed BD's deca comes in 250mg/ml, so i could do 0.75ml of that = 187.5mg (twice weekly), and 1ml of test cyp = 200mg (twice weekly)

so it would be 400mg of test and 375mg of deca a week, reckon that would work well?
sounds good...
I do a shot tue: 214mg test, 300mg deca.
Then friday: 214 mg test, 150mg deca.
plus 75mcg ( think its mcg?) t-3 ed.

And I'm running 10mg nolva a day also....but might bump it to 20mg....gyno is a big problem for me.....and I might get some arimidex to help with it also

young d said:
nice 1

"D" QV Deca comes in 300mg and is painless for me

Tough Old Man said:
"D" QV Deca comes in 300mg and is painless for me
We don't really see much mex gear here in europe, not much demand for it.

Back