• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Androstendiol question

steve911

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I am 19 years old and recently got into bodybuilding. One of the first products i bought was Dermadrol 2, a 4-androstendiol and 19-norandrostendiol stack. I took it for a week, then took a week off then took it again for another week. I have stopped use of the product because after research i saw a lot of negative side effects, especially in men under 21. I tend to be very paranoid when it comes to health issues so i was just wondering if i would have any side effects (im most worried about having permanently lowering my natural testosterone production). Can anyone help me out?

Seeing that you are just 19 years old and are just starting to workout I would recommend getting a good diet and sticking to it. You have just started to lift and you are already looking for a pro hormone to increase results. Even if it did work you would not know it. Your body will see good results on diet alone right now. Give your body a chance and see what happens. :)

well ive already taken it for one week on/then one week off/then one week on again. Was that long enough to do any damage to myself?

I would not think so. Those ingredients are not that potent in those doses.

Thanks for your help so far. The one other question i had is that if your body supress your testosterone levels because of too much andro (decreasing your sex drive etc..), does it eventually rebalance itself?

I'm no expert, but from what I have read levels return to normal. How long would depend on alot of factors.

Back