• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What does a single jab do to the body...

redflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes, it's another stupid question from the secret juicer....

If I'm going to have to do shorter cycles and more of them, I could do with this basic info. Tabs aren't as much of a problem but I can't stick myself as often as you guys, so I need to look at longer lasting compounds. And I want to work out what post-cycle stuff I need if any at these low levels. I'm sure there must be a post on here somewhere which talks about this but i can't find it. There is one about half-lives but I want to get some basic info on how the body reacts to specific drugs one at a time.

If i'm right then the longest lasting esters are decanoate (or however you spell it) and you get this in deca and as part of sust.

Q1: What would the body do with a single shot of sust? What would happen to test levels over weeks 1,2,3,4,5,6? if you didn't use HCG etc would a single jab still be enough to close down the axis? And if you managed to gain anything would you be likely to keep some, lose it all, or end up worse off than when you started?

Q2: Same question for a single or double shot of Deca. I guess the axis wouldn't close down as quickly but you wouldn't gain as much either.

Once I Have my base layer then I can play games with tabs on top.

Thanks in advance.

IMO 1 injection of deca can effect your natural test levels...and you are not going to gain any muscle either. That is only a 250mg shot of test that will last approx 4 weeks in your body and by the last week the level of test from that shot will be almost nothing.

The only way IMO to run short cycles are to use fast esters like prop. I have thought about 4-6 week prop cycles to minimize time on and time off. I feel it may be an effective safer way to cycle. Something like 30mg dbol ED with 150mg prop EOD for 4 weeks to me would be a sweet short cycle that could give you maybe 10lbs of lean mass once you drop the water gained.

One injection will shut you down to some extent. I'm sure that "x" amount of test can shut down the HPTA axis for "Y" amount of time but there is no medical reason for such a study so don't bother trying to find one.

ditto to Trojan about using short esters, that's the only way to go for short cycles.

Anything can affect natural levels, even your diet does.

One shot of deca though isn't going a damn thing for you noticeably in the positive or negative. If you can't do a once a week shot then honestly dont bother trying to look at 2 weeks either.

If you can't stick yourself, you probably shouldn't be doing steroids. One shot of any kind of AAS is going to do much. Something to note as well: Longer lasting compounds are most likely going to be in injectable form. Oral compounds are pretty much taken every day or every other day because of what they have to go through to get into your system, thus the toxic side effects from the additives that preserve them from getting destroyed in your gut. If you are going to do steroids, then buck up and take the shots. You get used to it.

Tchau,
--GB

Thanks guys.

Growinbigger - sticking myself is no problem, no fear of needles - I've done it before - it's just I can't have needles/shots hanging around the house (cue: marital advice) like I could 20 years ago. I trained and competed 20 years ago but I'm only a year into my second round of serious training after a long break.

I wouldn't have too much of a problem having a shot every month for 12 months of the year, but going for the several shots a month I know I would ideally have in a "traditional" 6-8 week cycle, followed by a straight few weeks before next cycle, just isn't a possibility. Without change of wife (cue: marital advice).

Mudge: I thought that would be the reality but I'm struggling to find a way.

Trojan: believe me, 10lbs of lean muscle sounds so sweet... just can't get to EOD.

So I reckon I'm looking at a 6-8 week cycle, it has to be longer-lasting esters as I can only shoot every 3-4 weeks even if it's a big shot, I will need some sort of PCT as the body will shut down whatever I do, and I need to rely on tabs for most of my gains. I know my gains won't be massive even though I know how to eat, train and sleep, but if I could gain 12 lean pounds in the next twelve months I'd be a happy guy.

I know this isn't a hard core or mainstream question but if any of you guys have ideas or experiences which could help me put together a cycle which I could run a few times over the next year then I'd appreciate any tips.

You'd have to buy powder to get those super long esters, and the longer the ester the less actual drug content because of ester weight. So say you stick yourself 4 times in one day for 4 weeks worth of low dosed drug, your levels will still be very high and then at the end very low. Sounds pretty crappy on the body IMHO.

If you can't hide some kind of lock box and whup it out just once a week I really dont know what you would do, it is your body though so you are certainly free to do as you feel works best for you.

Pre-loaded syringes hidden away, 1 minute to get to your lockbox and open it, and another 60 seconds to shoot it and dispose of your goods. Sounds like 2-3 minutes once a week. But if your wife doesn't like the idea at all then why fuck with it? If it came down to your wife leaving you over finding that out, and her being completely closed minded to actually learning something instead of just listening to the media or worrying about you becoming a felon, then I dont see why you would tempt the outcome unless you really didn't like her that much. :shrug:

I'm with mudge on this one.

You are not going to be able to do this correctly without injecting once a week. I feel ANYONE can find time to shoot a couple CCs in a weeks time. Your wife must leave the house at some point during the day or you can just shoot it at work. If there is a will there is a way.

if getting caught means ending your relationship you should really think this over. If your goal is to put on 12lbs of lean muscle in 12 months I feel like you can do that naturally with proper training and diet.

Uncle Mudge, Uncle Trojan... why thank you gents for your understanding of my delicate situation (that's Uncle in a respectful sort of way, I'm probably older than you guys!). Mudge, that's military quality planning there! :thumb:

Yep, the chances of getting found out are low but the impact would be high. Tabs might lead to a sulk about living secret lives (she's a natural yoga type) but you know what shots do to someone's mind if they just don't get it - it's like discovering you're married to a heroin addict as far as some folk are concerned. You know it's different, I know it's different, but there's a world out there which doesn't.

I'm gaining nicely right now naturally so I'm looking ahead, but if I'm going to have to stick to lower dosages then I don't want to leave it too long. I know 12lbs over a year doesn't sound too tough and I might get there naturally this year but it must get harder each year or anyone who's been training for 10 years would have slapped on 120lbs of muscle... without anabolics!

Looks like I'm going to need to put together a 6-8 week cycle with shots once a week, plus PCT. Do you guys all use HCG? I guess that's shots more than once a week during PCT.

I guess the sensible thing is to keep training, keep eating, keep sleeping and do what I can naturally. But hell, if I was sensible I wouldn't be pounding away down the gym for hours a week! Now where could I keep that lockbox.... :hmmm:

redflash said:
Thanks guys.

Growinbigger - sticking myself is no problem, no fear of needles - I've done it before - it's just I can't have needles/shots hanging around the house (cue: marital advice) like I could 20 years ago. I trained and competed 20 years ago but I'm only a year into my second round of serious training after a long break.

I wouldn't have too much of a problem having a shot every month for 12 months of the year, but going for the several shots a month I know I would ideally have in a "traditional" 6-8 week cycle, followed by a straight few weeks before next cycle, just isn't a possibility. Without change of wife (cue: marital advice).

Mudge: I thought that would be the reality but I'm struggling to find a way.

Trojan: believe me, 10lbs of lean muscle sounds so sweet... just can't get to EOD.

So I reckon I'm looking at a 6-8 week cycle, it has to be longer-lasting esters as I can only shoot every 3-4 weeks even if it's a big shot, I will need some sort of PCT as the body will shut down whatever I do, and I need to rely on tabs for most of my gains. I know my gains won't be massive even though I know how to eat, train and sleep, but if I could gain 12 lean pounds in the next twelve months I'd be a happy guy.

I know this isn't a hard core or mainstream question but if any of you guys have ideas or experiences which could help me put together a cycle which I could run a few times over the next year then I'd appreciate any tips.
What is going on lately. Can't believe so many men not wearing the pants in there family. Man your a bodybuilder. Tell the wife your plans and just do it. What she going to do leave you for taking steroids. Hell maybe after a couple of weeks on some Test she'll notice a change in your sex life and might even help you shoot.

IML Gear Cream!
Redflash, sorry if I seemed stern. You sounded like a newbie when the reality is that you've been in the game for some time.

I see your predicament with regards to your spouse--I feel for you there. I'm not sure how it works in England, but I don't suppose you could get a prescription for hormone replacement therapy, could you? That way it is out in the open, and your wife has to accept it (sort of). At least you wouldn't have to worry about leaving needles around. Even if you don't have a low level, there are ways to make it low for a blood test. Or just find a doctor and complain of low sex drive.

Good luck!

RedFlash you shouldn't base a cycle around orals...its a lot harder on the body than injectibles.

I can see the tabs verse needles thing in the common persons eyes, but I'm more the kind of person who is flexible to listening when I TRUST in someone rather than just react and go based on what the media has fed me over the years. Even if things are hard to accept...

Anyhow, whatever you do, good luck.

TrojanMan60563 said:
RedFlash you shouldn't base a cycle around orals...its a lot harder on the body than injectibles.

check your email

To close this off. Thanks to all for your help. Especially to Tough Old Man for the marital advice :clapping: of course...

Can't do the HRT thing cos I'm the horny one already. Be scared, babe, be very scared...

I'm asking some newbie questions because the accepted wisdom was different when I trained 20 years ago (no-one seemed to do test by preference); I did a couple of light cycles pre-competition (deca/prino, deca/var) all those years ago but that's it. A year or so back into it and I'm heavier than I've ever been but that's only 170lbs - thank god for muscle memory - and still hoping for good natural gains for a while yet.

The bad news is that I don't recover as fast now I'm 46, but the good news is that I realise I must have been overtraining for a chunk of my earlier "career".

I will find a way of doing the lockbox thing. I was hoping I could do something oral on top of a base of slow release shots every 3 weeks or so but clearly that's not going to do the business.

I'll keep watching the forum and learning. Some of you guys are incredibly patient with some dumbass questions ("I'm 15, 120lbs, started working out last week, and I'm on my first cycle of GH...", that sort of thing) so thanks for hanging in there.

Flash

Back