• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

5 day or 4 day split

stephen71

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys my usual split is like this for 5 days straight, I then take a day off and repeat if possible or I might put one more day off in there.
Chest, Back, Bis&Tris, Shoulders, Legs.

Would a 4 day split be better? Like 1. Chest,Tris 2. Back, Bis, 3. Shoulders,Abs, and day 4 legs. With this I would train 5 times a week with the rotation beginning again on the 7th day.

Also for you guys who use somewhat high volume training like me, what kind of sets and reps, exercises, etc. would you use for the chest/tri and back/bi days. I will be doing deadlifts, pulldowns, rows etc. with back after these how many sets and which exercizes for biceps. I figure the back part of the workout will have 12-14 sets.

Put shoulders with arms and give yourself an extra rest day.

If you like alot of lifting/high volume this is what I do.

Monday: Chest
flat bench= power matrix
incline dumbell= 3x8-10
dips= 2x10
pec deck= 2x10 slowly

Tuesday: Legs
Squats= power matrix
legpress= 4x8
leg extensions= 3x20
stiff leg deadlifts= 3x10
leg curls= 4x10
standing calf raises= 3xmax
lead sled= 3xmax
superset these two
seated calf raises= 3xmax

Wednesday: off

Thursday: arms and shoulders
Shoulders:
military press= 7x5-8
side raises= 3x10
Triceps:
close grip bench press= 7x5-8
pushdowns= 1x10
Biceps:
barbell curls= 7x5-8
hammer curls= 2x8

Friday: off

Saturday: back
deadlift= power matrix
t-bar rows= 3x8
pullovers= 1x10
chins= 3xmax
pulldowns= 1x12
shrugs= 3x8-10

Sunday: off

My workouts are organized much like Fade99, although I work out on different days of the week. I'm considering trying the power matrix workout, probably starting in May. Have you been on it long and what kind of results have you had with it?

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
My workouts are organized much like Fade99, although I work out on different days of the week. I'm considering trying the power matrix workout, probably starting in May. Have you been on it long and what kind of results have you had with it?

It's worth it so far. I started out lighter than what I could do to give myself a running start, so to say.

Back