• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner: Just starting on gear

Bazooka Tooth

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 5'8, I weigh about 160...I am a pretty hard gainer after high school wrestling and loosing lots of weight my metabolism still manages to keep the weight off..

Recently I started protein shakes and I basically just got a gut from it, it worked in the arms, shoulders and chest(basically what I worked out) but I dont do sit ups so it obviously didnt work there....and now that I have the gut I find myself more lazy, and dont work out often at all anymore...

Well anyway, Im starting with Anadrol, which I heard was the best(Im mostly into something topical or oral to start) and was told that I probably wont need any anti-estrogen for the first stack...

and I got some M1t...Its my understanding that it helps counter estrogen anyway?

Ive also been refered Anavar, or Winstrol?

any suggestions? I am willing to try and injectable I think, but I wouldnt know how to go about doing it...

Also, does this stuff show up on a standard drug test? As far as for an employer? I am guessing it may show up, but they just don't screen for it?

Im not an athlete anymore, so Im not worried about the "cheating" aspect.

Thank you,

Jared

i love the bit about using M1T as an anti estrogen, classic!

Stu said:
i love the bit about using M1T as an anti estrogen, classic!

I didnt say I was using it as an anti-estrogen, I found an article that said it could have that ability...

anyways, this is a place for beginners, deal with it.

Bazooka Tooth said:
anyways, this is a place for beginners, deal with it.
if you're a beginner then what are doing using anadrol

Stu said:
if you're a beginner then what are doing using anadrol

It was recommended to me...most affective...Was basically told not to waste time or money on other things

Great first post. :rolleyes: Do your research before you step into Anabolics. You obviously know nothing about AAS. Go to the anabolics section and use the search function. Do your research!

Thanks Robert...no one else was any help..

that's a lot of reading, but I dont see where it says I should start...

Im not that picky about what I get, I mean for me is just seems like everything will get you bigger and cut, otherwise it is a counter to the side effects...Otherwise its all a trial and error process of which actually works?

I realize there is a lot more to this than I know of, it's a science...but basically I THINK I have the just of it?

and what exacly am I missing out on...?

my supplier recommended anadrol, he knew this is my frist time trying any gear, and knew what I was expecting...and my height/weight..

The m1t was recommended by a friend...

IML Gear Cream!
Bazooka Tooth said:
and what exacly am I missing out on...?

my supplier recommended anadrol, he knew this is my frist time trying any gear, and knew what I was expecting...and my height/weight..

The m1t was recommended by a friend...

worst advice ever.....read up in our aas section...u should pick up some good info

kraziplaya said:
worst advice ever.....read up in our aas section...u should pick up some good info

will do, thank you.

where is the aas section? sorry I just started today...Is that what Robert posted?

Bazooka Tooth said:
I am 5'8, I weigh about 160...I am a pretty hard gainer after high school wrestling and loosing lots of weight my metabolism still manages to keep the weight off..

Recently I started protein shakes and I basically just got a gut from it, it worked in the arms, shoulders and chest(basically what I worked out) you need to work out you entire body!!! but I don't do sit ups so it obviously didn't work there....and now that I have the gut I find myself more lazy, and don't work out often at all anymore...So you think the most dangerous steroid out there will counter your laziness??

Well anyway, I'm starting with Anadrol, which I heard was the best(I'm mostly into something topical or oral to start) and was told that I probably wont need any anti-estrogen for the first stack...

and I got some M1t...Its my understanding that it helps counter estrogen anyway? No, No, No!!!

Ive also been refered Anavar, or Winstrol? Your " supplier" is a colossal idiot!

any suggestions? I am willing to try and injectable I think, but I wouldn't know how to go about doing it...

Also, does this stuff show up on a standard drug test? As far as for an employer? I am guessing it may show up, but they just don't screen for it? You have a 99,9% chance they wont test for steroids unless its the military then they might.

I'm not an athlete anymore, so I'm not worried about the "cheating" aspect.

Thank you,

Jared
Basic first cycle: Must be 21 or older...and have several years of natural training under your belt.

8 weeks test Cypo or Enanthate 250mg 2x a week ( 500mg weekly total)

14 dats after last shot. 60mg Nolvadex every day for 7 days, then 40mg nolvadex every day for 14-21 days, and end with 20mg Nolvadex the last 7 days...

I thought this was the beginners forum, not the bleeding vagina forum?

Thanks for those who helped...

I still don't really understand what I am missing out on...Like there is some kind of big secet that Im not getting..?

I mean anyone who takes steroids seem to be looking for the same thing, mass gains, and lean muscle...Again, I realize there is a science to this, but basically it seems that is what everyone wants, all I want to know is where to start, and what works...?

Seems only a few people are of any help, this being a beginner forum and all and getting bullshit on it seems ridiculous to me, how about someone who knows what they are talking about?

Bazooka Tooth said:
I still don't really understand what I am missing out on...Like there is some kind of big secet that Im not getting..?

I mean anyone who takes steroids seem to be looking for the same thing, mass gains, and lean muscle...Again, I realize there is a science to this, but basically it seems that is what everyone wants, all I want to know is where to start, and what works...?

Seems only a few people are of any help, this being a beginner forum and all and getting bullshit on it seems ridiculous to me, how about someone who knows what they are talking about?
well if you want to ask about steroids, the anabolics forum might be a better choice

Stu said:
well if you want to ask about steroids, the anabolics forum might be a better choice

Thanks, Ill try that...I figured Id be safe asking in the beginners forum, but to get flack for being a beginner and not knowing what I am doing or talking about in a beginner forum is a little pathetic...

Where can I find the aas section? Ive looked but couldnt find it..I just joined yesterday...Thanks again.

Bazooka Tooth said:

post #14 again...this is what 95% of the people here will tell you...the only variation will be that some will say 10 weeks not 8

Basic first cycle: Must be 21 or older...and have several years of natural training under your belt.

8 weeks test Cypo or Enanthate 250mg 2x a week ( 500mg weekly total)

14 dats after last shot. 60mg Nolvadex every day for 7 days, then 40mg nolvadex every day for 14-21 days, and end with 20mg Nolvadex the last 7 days...

Back