• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle update, input please

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started week 7 of a 12 week test e cycle this morning with a pin in the right quad. I am doing 250mg monday and 250 mg thursday for 500/week total. I have gone from 185 to 208 so far (23 lbs.) and bench has gone up 20 pounds. I am doing a lot more on every other exercise as well. How much more should I put on? My diet is pretty damn good, with about 4,500 calories split into 6-8 meals. Lots of chicken breasts, whole grain sources, etc. I am running nolva at 10mg a day currently to prevent any gyno (I had a little itchiness and swelling, but hit it with nolva before any lumps developed) Any feedback much appreciated. Doeslayer

doeslayer said:
I started week 7 of a 12 week test e cycle this morning with a pin in the right quad. I am doing 250mg monday and 250 mg thursday for 500/week total. I have gone from 185 to 208 so far (23 lbs.) and bench has gone up 20 pounds. I am doing a lot more on every other exercise as well. How much more should I put on? My diet is pretty damn good, with about 4,500 calories split into 6-8 meals. Lots of chicken breasts, whole grain sources, etc. I am running nolva at 10mg a day currently to prevent any gyno (I had a little itchiness and swelling, but hit it with nolva before any lumps developed) Any feedback much appreciated. Doeslayer
Have to know body fat% before and after cycle.....but 23lbs now at 7 weeks....I bet mabey 5 more lbs...by week 9 after that I doubt you will gain anything.

Foreman, I was 8% before and I would estimate that I am at about 12% right now.

doeslayer said:
Foreman, I was 8% before and I would estimate that I am at about 12% right now.
For me I make all my gains in the first 8 weeks......thus the reason I do not do more than 8 week cycles...
But once you have juiced a few times you might find that 10-12 week cycles are better and that you make your gains in week 8-12....but that is for people really gassed up.

Back