• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do You Feel A Connection With Other Juicers?

Purdue Power

Good Enough Never Is
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone else seem to feel an immediate connection with others that you find out juice? I just feel that it is so refreshing to be able to discuss such a secretive part of my life with someone. I am not one that likes to keep secrets. I am very open about myself and everything about me, so it pains me to not be able to talk to people about the fact that I use steroids and will continue to do so for quite some time. It is a part of my life that I really enjoy being able to talk to someone about and them share their stories too.

I went through this a couple years ago, but they can screw you too.

Purdue Power said:
Does anyone else seem to feel an immediate connection with others that you find out juice? I just feel that it is so refreshing to be able to discuss such a secretive part of my life with someone. I am not one that likes to keep secrets. I am very open about myself and everything about me, so it pains me to not be able to talk to people about the fact that I use steroids and will continue to do so for quite some time. It is a part of my life that I really enjoy being able to talk to someone about and them share their stories too.

I very much feel the same way....I dont mind being the newbie because to me seeing how people like you look now after using it, it gives me a very bright outlook on it, thinking that I can someday hit that look as well(give me 50 years of straight lifting :))....I say some dumb shit and try and help other newbies in my shoes, but it just doesnt cut it like it does coming from the ones with the knowlege....

but not only do I feel a connection with those juicing I feel a connection with the newbies who are in my shoes, I just did my first two injectables this week ever, so if someone who hasnt done one yet, they might want to hear from me who just did it as opposed to a "pro"(thats what I call most of you guys) who forgot the first shot....

And yea I also wish I could tell people that I juice....I am VERY open with myself as well....Especially with friends, I dont like to keep them in the dark about what I am doing, I actually told a couple of my friends I juice, just incase I fuck up hardcore newbie style and die, perhaps the doctors wont trace it if its only say a weeks worth of shot....Need someone to explain what happened....Not that I am going to fuck up or overdose, but you just never know....I have no idea what kind of shape my liver is in to begin with

ohhhh and if I can get a couple more "pros" on a messenger list itd be nice...such as purdue, I think Id follow your word to a T....Your body type is what I want, like to me it looks better than Cutler and them....Its just more normal but at the same time normally just plain fucking big and cut, not MASSIVE AND GOOFY

i dont even tell people that do juice.... in the end...nothing positive can come out.. only negatives
someone chime in

I could care less
It's just one thing you have in common with someone....takes more than that for me to give a shit.

ForemanRules said:
I could care less
It's just one thing you have in common with someone....takes more than that for me to give a shit.

yea but when you cant talk to people about it, it kind of secludes you....and finding those who do it and will admit it is hard....I keep waiting and hoping for someone in the gym to approach me about it, I know no one in person who does it....If I had someone talking me through it as they do it at the gym itd be cool

I have met a few guys here at the student rec center who juice, and it surprised me how little they actually knew about using steroids. I met one guy a few months ago and we got to talking after he mentioned fina, and later I told him I was also going to run tren in a few months and he said "what is tren?" Then he told me he was "saving some EQ for post cycle therapy, along with nolva."

I don't really like talking to people in person about it(i dont mind the internet). Usually, they know shit and ask me for help non-stop.... its like im their freakin doctor.... well i dont juice either but i know more than half that do lol

Ya, it is rediculous how little most people who do steroids actually know about them. A good friend of mine and a friend of his have been juicing for years (the friend of the friend has been for 20 years, probably) and before I even started my first cycle, I was teaching them so much shit that was simply fundamental to the world of steroids. They both sell, too, so God help the people that go off of their advice.

My roommate last year used to work for my cousin who is a big-time competitive bodybuilder and juicer extrodinare. My roommate had never done anything past 1AD, but taught me all my basics about prohormones and steroids and gave me the base of all my knowledge. It was really nice to have him around to talk to about everything. He was very open minded and accepting of all of it, seeing as he had been around it for so long working in my cousin's gym.

IML Gear Cream!
gococksDJS said:
I have met a few guys here at the student rec center who juice, and it surprised me how little they actually knew about using steroids. I met one guy a few months ago and we got to talking after he mentioned fina, and later I told him I was also going to run tren in a few months and he said "what is tren?" Then he told me he was "saving some EQ for post cycle therapy, along with nolva."
exactly....most of the gearheads I know are idiots. We have 1 pro and an "inner circle" that are pretty damn knowledgable, but there mainly assholes w/ a huge chip on their shoulder. I was fortunate enough to get a lot help from them (after I sent a formibable amount business there way). They won't speak to most of the other guys who are on.

My gym is like Globo gym off the movie Dodgeball....It's kind of pathetic...in fact , I don't even talk to most of the guys anymore and I work out by myself all the time. The serious inner circle guys only talk about training, eating, and gear. Even when they go out. It's kind of lame (w/ the exception of the pro b/c its his career).

I wish I knew other cool gearheads who knew something and were cool...I need a new gym.

kraziplaya said:
i dont even tell people that do juice.... in the end...nothing positive can come out.. only negatives
someone chime in

Sounds good to me, nobody elses business anyway. Would be nice to live free but thats the breaks, on or off is my business not theirs.

I use the Jack Lallane power juicer, but consequently,
I hate people who use products from the Juice Man family...

I find them laughable and almost ignorant...

Not really, i don't know that many people in my gym that use. Steroids arent really a social drug either, its not like someone loads up a fat 10ml syringe and passes it around the locker room. Well i hope not :)

I pretty much only tell my girlfriends and one local buddy that also juices. I only tell my gf to help explain certain things, like why I was sweating my ass off in bed while on prop/tren/T3/clen, or why I couldn't nut a few times.

gococksDJS said:
Where do some of the dumb bastards come from?

Tough Old Man said:
Where do some of the dumb bastards come from?
Dumbbastardville

I have never told any of my girlfriends that I am on. I really want to tell my current girlfriend, but I want to make sure that we are going to be together for quite some time before I tell her. I am not on right now anyways, so there is probably no reason to tell her until I start back up. If she outright asks me if I have ever used steroids, I will definately tell her, but for now there is no reason for her to know.

There is one guy who is on steroids in my gym. I've not done my first cycle yet but there is no way i would talk to him about it. i've NEVER seen him use the bench, dead lift or squat.

the best place to talk about your juicing is on boards like this, cos we don't know each others, we could even be workning out in the same gym.( well not me cos I live in the UK but you know what i mean)

But I agree it would be good to have roid buddy. Maybe we could start up "Juicers Anonymous"

"Hello my name gregster and I'm a juicer"

Mudge said:
I went through this a couple years ago, but they can screw you too.
Correct amundo! Be very careful who you share information like this with. You really never know who the person on the other side is unless you have met them and get to know them.

IML Gear Cream!
The whole girlfriend issue is crazy. Some won't give a shit. The last girl I seriously dated and didn't just call on to fuck knew I was on when we first met because we were friends for a while before actually dating. She was big into weight lifting though. To quote her "I wouldn't do them personally, but I can understand how empowering that must feel to put muscle on so quickly and look in the mirror and see the visible changes" I've recently dated some chicks that heard I had before and and said if I ever do it again they'll never speak to me. The funniest was a girl two weeks ago laying in my bed that I just finished off saying," I don't know if I've ever met a guy that has done steroids. I'm sure I could tell." Meanwhile I'm scratchin my shrunkin nads and lookin at the veins poppin out on my forearms, and thinkin about the guys she hangs out with and giggling in my head because I know several of them, including myself are either on now or have been in the past. I love blondes

Back