• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pct

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, my cycle officially ends in a week and I am doing nolva 60/40/40/20 and starting IGF week 2 of PCT and doing it for 25 days at 80 mcg/day split into morning and before workout. I will use 29g slin pin with a half inch pin and inject IM. I also have some Tribulus, it was given to me and I plan to take it as well. Two questions: 1.) Is tribulus going to be suppresive to my HPTA. 2.) If not, how much should I take and when. I am not looking for the Trib to do much in restoring my natty test production, but I have it and will take it if it wont suppress. I gained 23 pounds (185-208) on my cycle and body fat is still ust below 12%. Cycle was 500 mg Test E per week split into two injections. My arms went from 16.25" to 17.25", calves are 16.5",quads are up to 25 inches (no pre cycle measurements.) neck is 17.75" and waist is 33". At this point I am just trying to keep as much of my gains as possible, do a few 5 week cycles of IGF after the one for PCT, then probably hit a Prop/Tren/Masteron cycle starting may or june. Feedback would be appreciated!

Back