• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yo

Votorx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My names Jeremy, I live in Florida and I just turned 17. I'm a former high school(since the season sadly ended :( ) defensive lineman, who has the muscle, just not the sculpted body. My problem is, I need to sculpt it out and fast. I'm trying to get ready for my high school's body building contest which is in 4 months. Unfortunetly due to a surgery I had to have the last week of my season I'm already a month behind. I just got the OK yesterday to begin workouts again and I need help figuring out the right things to do everything.

I did alot of research on it, dietary techniques, supplements, routines, but still don't know how, or even if I can get the desired results in just 4 months and I still need help in all three.

So...to put it simply I need advice, and some of my questions answered if ya'll can help me.

Supplements:
What are the best fat burning supplements? I was looking at some of things that are being sold and the Nutrex Lipo 6 looks like the best one, is it? if not what is?

Should I or should I not take fat burning supplements with Ephedra? If so what's a good product?

And Last
What's the best muscle gaining powder? Alot of things point to creatine but there's so many creatine products I don't know which one to choose, but Maximum Pump looked pretty good.

Dietary Techniques:
One thing says eat less calories than you burn, while others say that its a poor and ineffective diet to use. So what is? And what would be a pretty good diet to have if so?

Routines:
Less weight more reps right? How many reps and how much less weight? And I'm planning on working out atleast 5 days a week, about 2 - 3 hours each day.

Thanks for you help before hand.

welcome to im i hope you are succefull

Didn't read the post since it was long but since other people are saying welcome...
Welcome!

Welcome to IM Votorx

Back