• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tricep injections

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just to anyone who does tricep injections here, do you use the middle head? or do you hit it in a different spot?

what is the smallest side needle you could get away with for an oil based roid, 25g, 5/8"?

i'd like to open a new site on my next cycle, so i can hit each muscle only once a week and i'll be on EOD injects, i've decided to go with either tri or lat injections, but TBH i'll probably check both out

why do you need that many sites? if you are doing EOD injections can't you do quads (or traps) delts and glutes, thats six sites.

If your oil is thin or you heat it, you can push it through a 25 into your tri. I don't care for lat shots.

Stu said:
why do you need that many sites? if you are doing EOD injections can't you do quads (or traps) delts and glutes, thats six sites.
well right now i use quads for all my shots, so shooting twice a week i hit each side once a week, which i can just about get away with, if i'm doing EOD shots i'd need a good 2 (prefrably 3) sites to rotate, i don't like glute shots at all, and delts just don't seem to appeal much to me, tris seem quite straightforward, bit like a flu jab or something, just straight into the arm, i definately want to give them a go next time round

I would rather do a pec injection over a tricep....anything on your arm other then delts is going to be painful.

I've done triceps, and traps just fine too. 25 - 5/8" or 1", but I'm fine with 5/8". For EOD I like at least 4 sites but 6 is better, I've done pec shots too but I'm fine with 6 sites.

Tough Old Man said:
"D" try this one. Inject 2 cc's of QV prop 100 into the right tricep with a 25 x 1" pin. Then tell me how the arm feels the next day. JK
sure thing pops :thumb:

*gulp* :(

Back