• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Meal Schedule

MightyKing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I weigh 185 right now and I am about 6' tall. I currently weight lift 3 days per week and run 8 miles per week. My goal in 6 months is to gain 15 pounds and lose 4% body fat...Does anybody know a good meal schedule that would accomplish this? Or could someone post their meal schedule and tell me what their results were after a certain amount of time? Thanks.

Well, first off you should cut out most of that running. It's not conducive to gaining mass.

Second, eat 5-6 meals per day, consuming 1 - 1 1/2 grams of protein per pounf of bodyweight. (try to get at least 200grams for your bw)

Third, increase the workout to 4 per week.
Just remember, it's difficult to gain mass and get lean simultaneously.

Anyone else have some suggestions....

Good Luck!

Thanks, but if I don't run..I want to run!
smile.gif
Running is good for health and I want to be healthy..but at the same time, yes, I do want to get big and lean at the same time...

I agree with the master, eat 5-6 meals a day and work out at least 4 days a week.

Running shouldn't effect you gains much, as long as you are eating enough.

-Crowman

------------------
MASS ABOVE ALL

I gotta pretty damn big quads and calves, but I am not going for lower body strength as much as upper body, since my lower body is pretty big...especially for not working it much.

Also, it's kinda hard to eat 5-6 meals a day when I go to school for 6 hours...Can anyone post their meal schedule? Thanks..

I am in school too. I eat around 5 in the morning then around 7:20 before I leave for school. Then I hav to wait till about 11 to eat again. Then I wait till around 3 to eat again then around 5:30. Then my last meal is around 7 then I go to bed. Try eating peanut butter to bulk up and lots of meat lay off the carbs because they will just make you a fatass. Meat will bulk you up while you gain your muscles.

Meal 1: breakfast
Meal 2: a bar
Meal 3: lunch
Meal 4: MRP
Meal 5: Dinner
Meal 6: Snack

It's not that hard to 5-6 times per day if you use bars and MRP's.
You can bring a bar or two and a MRP with you to school.

Thanks, didn't really think a bar counted as a meal and what's a MRP, Meal Replacement?

IML Gear Cream!
runners don't have big legs cuz they spend more time running than lifting, number one. Number two, their legs are tired after running so they don't feel like lifting their legs. If you are worried about ur legs not growing, and u still want to run then just do sprints. Have u seen the olympic or even college sprinters, yeah, huge ass legs!

Jesus Christ! This thread is 5 years old.. wtf were you doing? It amazes me how people find such old threads.

PreMier said:
Jesus Christ! This thread is 5 years old.. wtf were you doing? It amazes me how people find such old threads.
lol...and then respond to them as if they were being discussed yesterday! :laugh:

The guy that started the thread has now graduated from school and probably has kids. ...lol... and someone here is still worried about his legs.

Back