• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new year, new me, new member :)

BADSBRD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The start of a new year, and the annual promise to get back in shape. One difference....this year I am doing it!! I currently am 5'8" and 232, down 7 lbs. from where I started.

I could use some advice here as its been quite some time since I've been at the gym or watching my diet (around 10 years).

Here is my daily routine:

5:30 - wake
6:00 - gym
30 minutes of cardio followed by abs
7:00 - Protein shake
Work all day sitting mostly at my desk
9:30 - oatmeal
12:00 - sandwich usually ham or turkey on whole wheat bread with a slice of cheese
2:30 - Fruit, usually apple, banana or pear
5:00 dinner - This is the hard part for me. The minute I get home I feel like eating everything. I've been trying to eat something like a weightwatchers sandwich or tv dinner

6:30 - back to the gym
30 minutes of cardio followed by my split

8:00 - back home and another protein shake

Any suggestions, tips, advice, ridicule is appreciated.

Rick

BADSBRD welcome to IM

BADSBRD said:
The start of a new year, and the annual promise to get back in shape. One difference....this year I am doing it!! I currently am 5'8" and 232, down 7 lbs. from where I started.

I could use some advice here as its been quite some time since I've been at the gym or watching my diet (around 10 years).

Here is my daily routine:

5:30 - wake
6:00 - gym
30 minutes of cardio followed by abs
7:00 - Protein shake
Work all day sitting mostly at my desk
9:30 - oatmeal
12:00 - sandwich usually ham or turkey on whole wheat bread with a slice of cheese
2:30 - Fruit, usually apple, banana or pear
5:00 dinner - This is the hard part for me. The minute I get home I feel like eating everything. I've been trying to eat something like a weightwatchers sandwich or tv dinner

6:30 - back to the gym
30 minutes of cardio followed by my split

8:00 - back home and another protein shake

Any suggestions, tips, advice, ridicule is appreciated.

Rick

Post your diet in the Diet Forum. Don't do "weight watchers."

Welcome :wave: and definitely post your food questions in the Diet Forum. I imagine that many people will tell you the your diet is in need of a lot of improvement.

Back