• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone of choice: Cyp or En?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which would you choose? Why? Or, would you just use whichever you can get your hands on?

Enanthate as it is stronger mg for mg over Cyp. unlucky for me, my supplier sent cyp by accident to brew. Guess what it gives me pains like Enanthate doesn't. Oh happy days, oh happy days, when jesus --------

A couple sources I'm looking at make fun blends. One is a Test Cyp + Tren blend, the other is Test En + Tren blend. The prior also has a Test Cyp + Eq blend. I originally wanted the Test E + Tren, but I'd have to wait for that, whereas I can get the Cyp+Tren right away, so I'm thinking I may go with the C.

Enanthate because I can make it a painless 500mg/ml.

musclepump said:
What is it about Cyp that causes more pain?

It wont stay suspended at 500mg/ml easily, I've run it at 400 once from a UG and it was a bit hardcore.

musclepump said:
Thoughts on 250 at a time? Pain or no pain? :)
250mg/ml u wont feel it, mine is 300 mg/ml and it feels like nothing long as i keep it as a glute shot and dont get cute with the thigh shots

IML Gear Cream!
250 is great for cyp.

I've heard Cyp is even slowly at dispersing than Enan; is that true? If so, if you wanted to do 500mg a week, would you still shoot it E3 or E4D, or would you do it really E7D?

It has a 12 day active HL instead of 10.5, so its slightly longer yeah.

You can get away with once a week if you want, I do twice a week but I'm shooting EQ too.

musclepump said:
Which would you choose? Why? Or, would you just use whichever you can get your hands on?
Some like one over the other, but it is best to try both if you can to see what works best for you. They are very similar.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

true i just got off a test cyp and deca cycle, 10 weeks, i loved it.

500mgs/ml and no pain.Id like to try that.test 400 cripled me for a week!qv enathate 250 bites too.and denkalls cyp 250 is hit or miss.
I didnt think there was all that much difference in cyp and enanthate.I thought cyp was big a few years back then enanthate recently.I thought the esters put them around the 6-8 day range.Its been a while though

i gained 15-20 lbs lean muscle on the cyp, take your nolvladex though

musclepump said:
Thoughts on 250 at a time? Pain or no pain? :)
I made my Cyp @ 250 mgs. Man it just kills me for some reason. Yesterday I tried my Test Prop @ 100 mgs that I made and it was painless for PROP. Still don't feel anything today.

Now what to do with the other 50 grams of CYP powder that I have. Maybe I make it all @ 200 mgs and see if I can handle that. I'd rather shoot it more often at a less concentrate then go thru the pain that i go thru with this shit.

What BA/BB percentages are you using? I often use less than recommended.

Back