• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Andro checklist

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We'll, soon someone's gunna be doin some shopping. And it ain't in the grocery store. It's a candy store. 1AD delicious pill poppers (I heard they are so cinnaminy fresh! yum yum)

Alright, all jokes aside, here is a checklist to a 1AD cycle. 3-6 weeker, depending on feel and results.

Pre-load 2 weeks in advance-
Liver protection (although hinted unnecessary by reviews) - Milk thisle, ALA, NAC
Blood pressure/cholesteral - Hawthone berry, Red Yeast Rice with Co-Q10, Celery seed extract

During cycle-
1AD at 400mg, possibly upping towards 600mg if deemed necessary
Blood pressure and cholesteral protection that was used in pre-load stage
2 gallons of water a day
(possible addition, see end of post)

Post cycle-
SERM- Liquid Nolva at 50/25/25/25
AI- Rebound XT at (caps) 3/2/2/1
Saw palmetto
Both liver protection and blood pressure supplements
2 gallons of water a day
Of course this PCT varies how long the cycle goes..... 3 weeks of 1AD probably doesn't require 4 weeks of PCT....

First of all, please point out (or suggest) anything that is wrong (or missing).
One thing that is missing is the 4AD(unable to get any), a common addition to 1AD to combat sides mainly concerning lethary and libido. Is there a replacement for this?
The possible addition I mentioned earlier would be the replacement. I've heard some sort of natural test booster, such as a tribulus (blend) is good to use mid to post cycle to help with libido and the lethargy. Would that be a consideration?

Thanks

Last edited:
i ran a 6 weeker of 1-ad solo and found that i had extreme issues with getting wood:confused: this was during and after cycle till i recovered

it obviously works well... the only product that would help is probably 4-derm(very hard to get now) or maybe proviron

it was the first time i had ever used a ph and didnt know much about them..
u seem way better prepared... i did get great strength gains and some size,the 1-ad triggered a massive appetite in me

kraziplaya said:
i ran a 6 weeker of 1-ad solo and found that i had extreme issues with getting wood:confused: this was during and after cycle till i recovered

it obviously works well... the only product that would help is probably 4-derm(very hard to get now) or maybe proviron

it was the first time i had ever used a ph and didnt know much about them..
u seem way better prepared... i did get great strength gains and some size,the 1-ad triggered a massive appetite in me

Whoops, I typed 4AD instead of 4derm.... yeah it definetly is hard to get now as it's basically used as a supplementary andro to 1AD....
Anybody know of any replacements to combat the lethargy and libido loss sides? I was thinking a trib blend, such as Vitrix, but is there a better solution to this?

No one knows of a good 4derm replacement?

I have a ridiculous amount of 4ad powder, matrix gel, and M1T that I will probably never use. Unfortunately It's against the law to sell or distribute.

Back