• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1t

devildog88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can you still get this PH?

I'm pretty sure you can, but it's probably easier to get actual injectable steroids..... steroids are still being produced, and Legal Gear stopped producted of M1T over a year ago...

Yep, you can still get it. Although, I can't figure out why some would want it over injectable. They're both considered the same under the law and good'ol Test will give you better results with much less sides. I have a bunch left in the cabinet and I have no interest since I've been running the real deal.

musclepump said:
It's not. This was classified when legal as a Pro-Steroid, but it was indeed an oral steroid.
who cares what it was classified as, all PHs are really just legal gear anyways

kicka19 said:

Not really. Most PHs have quite a different mechanism for use than real oral gear.

kicka19 said:

there actually isn't a "pro-hormone" that is legal anymore.... all designer steroids

so what defines PH? is it andro? I was under the impression that m1t and 1ad were very similiar, even though m1t was test already and 1ad changed to test in the body after injestion

IML Gear Cream!
Hlanderr said:
there actually isn't a "pro-hormone" that is legal anymore.... all designer steroids

so what defines PH? is it andro? I was under the impression that m1t and 1ad were very similiar, even though m1t was test already and 1ad changed to test in the body after injestion

Having to convert marks a pro-hormone, a steroid is already active.

Hlanderr said:

No way are they similar. First off M1T is 100times stronger and its a Methyl Substance. Yes it is a Steroid. If you do some research you will see that the term PH is not regularly used anymore rather the term "Legal Steroid". If you want something that gives results like M1T and yes actually has less sides than pick up some Dbol. Both M1T and DBOL yield similar results and both are orals.

If you want a nice first cycle look into Dbol/test cycle or just Test alone. I will say this one time: "DO NOT USE DBOL ALONE".

Make sure you have Nolva on hand as well and Good Luck and God Speed.

GURU

I will Say
M 1 T dont convert to estrogen
but it sure as hell must send progesterone levels high as hell cause it can give u gyno.

Back