• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

classic winny vs winny-v

soft & easy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys,

for my next cycle i'll include some winstrol (injectable).

i have choice between classic winny in single vials of 1ml, and winny-v (for animals) in 30ml multivial. the winny-v is the cheapest but i wonder if it is a good product.

what do you think about that should i take the classic one or the winny-v and save money.

dont skimp go for the good stuff,,fuck the money,,,unless u are broke,,but even then u shouldnt be doin roids at all,,mabye ask konan for advice

ok thanks,
it's not really for save money but i know guys who prefer winny-V to zambon,
that's why i asked advise.

soft & easy said:
hi guys,

for my next cycle i'll include some winstrol (injectable).

i have choice between classic winny in single vials of 1ml, and winny-v (for animals) in 30ml multivial. the winny-v is the cheapest but i wonder if it is a good product.

what do you think about that should i take the classic one or the winny-v and save money.

Why do you guys waste you money on winny. Shit's hard on you in the first place. It fucks with the liver and really fucks with your joints. Those two reasons above make it worth not using and the price gives you a third reason not to use it.

What are you trying to accomplish on your next cycle. Are you going to be cutting. If it's for a show maybe some winny, but if not forget the shit. There's a lot better gear out there that is cheaper and far superior to winny.

Tough Old Man said:
Why do you guys waste you money on winny. Shit's hard on you in the first place. It fucks with the liver and really fucks with your joints. Those two reasons above make it worth not using and the price gives you a third reason not to use it.

What are you trying to accomplish on your next cycle. Are you going to be cutting. If it's for a show maybe some winny, but if not forget the shit. There's a lot better gear out there that is cheaper and far superior to winny.

i want to use winy for a cutting cycle.

week 1-8 : testo propionate 100ml EOD
week 3-6 : winstrol depot 50ml EOD
Week 1-8 : proviron 50mg per day.

but if you have a good advise for my cycle i want to listen it.

what do you suggest me to replace the winny?

thanks for help.

soft & easy said:
i want to use winy for a cutting cycle.

week 1-8 : testo propionate 100ml EOD
week 3-6 : winstrol depot 50ml EOD
Week 1-8 : proviron 50mg per day.

but if you have a good advise for my cycle i want to listen it.

what do you suggest me to replace the winny?

thanks for help.
If you want to cut, you can use the following

Test prop and tren or test prop and Anavar

listen to tough he is old and wise n his knowledge of roids
he is a roid lizard

erhr oid wizard

man im messed up off pain killers, been in a wreck.
excuse my typing.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm pretty sure that "Winnie V" is a pro hormone of some sort and just became a generic kinda slang for winstrol. As far as winstrol itself and price concerns Anavar is much costly I'm told. It is a safer chioce also , however winstrol itself is not the "key to Hell" that I often hear it described as. I'm speaking from personal findings and through experiences of people close to me. The joint pains are there but can be controlled and are really easliy managed. The liver thing as a given as with any 17aa ,product even anavar just to a lesser degree.That too can be moderated with short cycles and protectants.EVERYONE is different we are have greater or lesser degrees of tolerance to certain compounds. A prime example of this would be gyno....... some are prone with a .05ml while other can frontload a gram and think no more about it.Listen and learn, don't follow due to rep ,amount of post or anything like that , then like JKD " take what is useful.
Truly Different strokes for different folks.
Peace n Love

The biggest problem with winstrol are the sides you dont see or feel, your cholesterol values.

Back