• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood count back to normal?

P Rock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long after a cycle, do Red blood Count (hemoglobin, hematocrit) go back to normal or lower. mine is pretty high, 3 weeks after cycle. I went to doctors for possible ulcer, pain on my right side, middle abdominal...doc took blood and told me it was high, he asked me if I was juicing and I told him NO. he wants to follow up. any advice.
RBC = 6.30
Hemoglobin = 18.4
Hematocrit = 55.6

P Rock said:
How long after a cycle, do Red blood Count (hemoglobin, hematocrit) go back to normal or lower. mine is pretty high, 3 weeks after cycle. I went to doctors for possible ulcer, pain on my right side, middle abdominal...doc took blood and told me it was high, he asked me if I was juicing and I told him NO. he wants to follow up. any advice.
RBC = 6.30
Hemoglobin = 18.4
Hematocrit = 55.6
Yes, don't act like a stupid 17 year old and try to hide shit from your Doctor...tell him/her the truth or just dont bother going to a Doctor. :rolleyes:

im 40 yrs old and because of my proffession as a school teacher, and the nosey people that work at the docs office, it is better for me to deny my aas use.

P Rock said:
im 40 yrs old and because of my proffession as a school teacher, and the nosey people that work at the docs office, it is better for me to deny my aas use.
If you are 40 then dont act like a child...I doubt the CIA has spies in your Doctors office. If The Doc told on you you would own him and all his money...Ever hear of the Doctor Patient privilege son?? :rolleyes:

My man , dont act like a dik with me, if you dont want to answer the question , mind yo business and shut the fuck up with your sarcastic answers.

Let me start this thread again by asking the question: Does anyone know when the RBC go back to normal or lower after a cycle?

P Rock said:
My man , dont act like a dik with me, if you dont want to answer the question , mind yo business and shut the fuck up with your sarcastic answers.
For a school teacher you sure have bad spelling and grammar. :laugh:

aiiight Gee, who said gym teachers know how to spell?

ya don't have to spell great to teach elementary school. :lol: J/K but it was funny!

ForemanRules said:
For a school teacher you sure have bad spelling and grammar. :laugh:

He must be American. ;)

ForemanRules said:
Yes, don't act like a stupid 17 year old and try to hide shit from your Doctor...tell him/her the truth or just dont bother going to a Doctor. :rolleyes:

This is bad advice. unless you live in a country with social health care "I" wouldnt tell my doctor and i dont recomend that you do. If you do, it could go into your medical records and you could be turned down for health care, or worse case, 20+ years from now you could need heart surgery and your health care provider can dicide not to cover it based on the fact that you did AAS.

just my $.02

The insurance company would need to be able to prove it was steroids that caused the heart to go bad. There are so many possible reasons for heart disease that I don't see that flying. There is no studies done that prove steroid use or abuse will directly cause heart failure. So the insurance just can't assume its from steroids......the insurance companies treat cancer patients that smoked their whole lives and that is dead nutz proven to cause cancer.

Smokers also pay alot higher insurance.

What im really saying is IMO i wouldnt want it in my medical records.

Telling Your Doc, or Not Telling Your Doc?

What one needs to consider in terms of disclosure of AS use to a Doctor, and its possible effects upon your future.

I have seen a few threads/comments about people asking whether or not to tell you Doc that you are ON, or have been ON.

There are some things to consider, and the REAL issue or concern is not really telling the Doc at all.

Your Medical Records Speak for you and your Doctor for Years.

The real issue is not as much whether you tell your Doc, or not ..... the real issue is whether or not any record of your having taken steroids, or having test results which indicate abnormalities which are commonly attributable to steroid use, shows up in your medical records.

The reason the medical records are the real problem, is that most of the time, when getting or changing medical insurance, the records are reviewed to see if they "want" to insure you. (This is a check for the sort of pre-existing-condition issue). If they find something very abnormal or something that is already a problem normally they will reject the new person from coverage.

Now when you talk to your Doc, if they do everything strictly "by the book", then:

??? details of the conversation will be placed into your record as part of the information gathering. These are your history, symptoms and descriptions. If you describe symptoms and current conditions (like that fact that you are taking AS) then they will record this in your record. Also,

??? if any medical tests are performed, the results are placed into your record as well.

For some Docs, anything you say, anything they do, any test results that come up, are ALL placed in your records - no excuses. They are strictly "by the book". This is the safest for them best in terms of their issues with liability, but it takes them a LOT of time, so many don???t go this far.

Sorry to jack your thread P Rock. :offtopic:

skaterdude said:
Smokers also pay alot higher insurance.

What im really saying is IMO i wouldnt want it in my medical records.
neither would i

IME the vast majority of docs are totally useless, they have have little to no knowledge of AAS and how their effects on the endocrine system, they are very unlikely to do any more than give you some bullshit lecture on how AAS are dangerous and tell you to stop taking them and things will recover over time, thats how it is in my country anyway, if you have any concerns, your better off getting some confidential advice from people that actually know what they are talking about, like a confidential drug helpline or something, like in the UK we have NHS funded needle exchanges, which are very helpful, i'm not sure if there is anything similar over there though, what with the more stricter laws on drugs

I agree with you!! This is VERY true..... I wouldn't say a word. I know someone that this happend to. The ins. company refused all payments for a ton of test. Now the guy is fucked with a ton of medical bills. It has nothing to do with acting your age it's just fucking common sense regardless of what Foreman says... stupid move opening your mouth! Obviously he needs to grow up and act his age. People are on here for advice.... not his stupid opinions.

skaterdude said:
This is bad advice. unless you live in a country with social health care "I" wouldnt tell my doctor and i dont recomend that you do. If you do, it could go into your medical records and you could be turned down for health care, or worse case, 20+ years from now you could need heart surgery and your health care provider can dicide not to cover it based on the fact that you did AAS.

just my $.02

yeah.... last time I checked though cigarettes weren't illegal. Ofcourse the ins. company will treat someone that has cancer from smoking. We are talking apples and oranges. I understand what your saying about Steroids but if this guy admits that he has been taking them then the ins. company has full rights to refuse payment! Please... trust me on this. I am only telling you guys from prior experience.

TrojanMan60563 said:
The insurance company would need to be able to prove it was steroids that caused the heart to go bad. There are so many possible reasons for heart disease that I don't see that flying. There is no studies done that prove steroid use or abuse will directly cause heart failure. So the insurance just can't assume its from steroids......the insurance companies treat cancer patients that smoked their whole lives and that is dead nutz proven to cause cancer.

berger1989 said:
yeah.... last time I checked though cigarettes weren't illegal. Ofcourse the ins. company will treat someone that has cancer from smoking. We are talking apples and oranges. I understand what your saying about Steroids but if this guy admits that he has been taking them then the ins. company has full rights to refuse payment! Please... trust me on this. I am only telling you guys from prior experience.

Great post. :thumb:

skaterdude said:

just my $.02
Shut it son, it is never bad advice to tell your Doc the truth.

IML Gear Cream!
berger1989 said:
I agree with you!! This is VERY true..... I wouldn't say a word. I know someone that this happend to. The ins. company refused all payments for a ton of test. Now the guy is fucked with a ton of medical bills. It has nothing to do with acting your age it's just fucking common sense regardless of what Foreman says... stupid move opening your mouth! Obviously he needs to grow up and act his age. People are on here for advice.... not his stupid opinions.
I tell my Doc everything and have never been turned down once for anything son. Only an idiot would lie to a doctor when they have medical problems. You are a total idiot but I have come to expect that here.

ForemanRules said:
Shut it son, it is never bad advice to tell your Doc the truth.
Again bro.... you do as you wish. Last time I checked the only advice you ever give on here is sarcastic so why should anyone listen to you. These forums are learning tools for many, not for some asshole that thinks he knows it all. In all honesty.... I didn't have to tell my doc I was on... he just knew. Sometimes less said is better. I was treated and no one knew the differ and more importantly... my ins. company covered it ALL!

No hard feelings bro... I am just telling you that I know someone that said he was on and he got himself in a whole bunch of debt. The wife flipped out, the whole thing. Believe it or not... I am looking out for as many that want to listen! Peace

Foreman doesnt know about these things, he doesnt have insurance, he doesnt have a job, looking at his 34,0000+ post's, he is on this site all day, typical post whore with nothing good to say.

Son???? Idiot????? WTF..... And yet again.... calling everyone on here idiots. HELLO stupid.... Forums= learning tools/advice... but then again you know it all! Well if you tell your doc everything then he already probably knows your an ignorant fuck! What's your doc work at the local clinic.... or is he a vet? Whatever!

ForemanRules said:
I tell my Doc everything and have never been turned down once for anything son. Only an idiot would lie to a doctor when they have medical problems. You are a total idiot but I have come to expect that here.

Yo homey, go get a job SON! nobody is interested in what you have to say.

P Rock said:
Yo homey, go get a job SON! nobody is interested in what you have to say.

hahaha, damn Forman got owned in this thread. :hot:

But honestly i have seen a few threads that he has given some great advice, He's just being hard headed in this one.

Back