• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Talk me in or against steroids

TheStuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, I am 20 years old and have been thinking of going into a cycle of anabolic steroids but I am trying to talk myself out of it. I really want to stay all natural, but I would like to try it out for a cycle to see the kind of results but I cannot convince myself to do something like this, let alone, inject myself. I would want to take it in a pill, but I have done a search and most have said that it's not even worth it taking it in pill form?

I have read some of the sticky's and seen that 18-20 year old isn't a great time to take roids because our bodies are not developed enough to adapt to the change yet.

I am here to learn even if you guys are harsh on me, I rather be educated about this stuff than be stupid and just jump into something like this without knowing what to do.

Here's all you need to know about trying gear at 20. If you do, your wee-wee may not work quite right for a long, long time.

Steroids aren't an "it" that you take, there are many different types. Taking them in pill form wont just affect your cholesterol, but also your liver, your HPTA, blood pressure, and I'm sure plenty of other scientific things I can't even name from memory.

Unless you have that dying urge to take steroids then dont even fuck with them. If you wont invest the time to learn what you are doing to yourself, there is no sense in playing with fire if you think you are just going to put it back down anyway.

Most likely, you are nowhere near your natural peak.

I feel like I have hit a plateau and for some reason I can't get past it. I've changed my workouts when I feel like my body has gotten used to them and still no break through. Any kind of suggestions or tips to break plateau (roid free) would be helpful.

It could also make you infertul (sp) your sperm count will be lower after cycle and may stay low the rest of your life.

Do you want to have kids.
maybe its not worth the chance...

TheStuff said:
I feel like I have hit a plateau and for some reason I can't get past it. I've changed my workouts when I feel like my body has gotten used to them and still no break through. Any kind of suggestions or tips to break plateau (roid free) would be helpful.

Eat more.

Change the movements you do, re-evaluate your volume, perhaps you train too much. Look at your diet, most people fail here.

your 20 years old, you should have plenty of test in your system at your age...wanna get big? take in more protien....

TheStuff said:

Some of the people have mentioned some good ideas on evaluating your workout routines. Also, consider changing stances or grips. You could do a 4-6 week program of mostly dumbbell work and then switch to mostly barbell work, switch from a low volume to a moderate volume routine with 12-15 reps for a bit, adjust your rest breaks, adjust the number of exercises while keeping a rough equivalent of sets for the bodypart. Tons of variables could be employed along with adjusting your diet too.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

IML Gear Cream!
to use or not to use

At 20 years old you shouldn't need any, plus you could still be growing taller and your bone plates have not fused yet. I know I grew into my early 20's as a lot of my friends did also. I really wouldn't suggest these drugs to anybody unless they are at least 25, I think 30 is right around the perfect age to start cycling pro hormones or steroids. Plus that gives you plenty of time to do a lot of non-rushed research. Play it cool there's no hurry.

I did my first cycle at 19 or 20 I can't remember its been a while ago. But if I had it to do again I wouldnt. I feel like I missed out on some real gains, because once it was over I lost my strength gains and it went back to normal, and after being 60lbs. stronger on bench and 50lbs stronger on bench and then it dropping back down it just sucked so I quit for about 4-5 months. Lost everything and had to start over.

TheStuff said:

Post this question in the training section, where it belongs.

Matermutt has it rightly; you need to chill and let your body fully mature and gene switching (lots of genes are turning on and off until you are in mid-20s at the tail of end of adult development) occur naturally, else you will find yourself a day late and dollar short, adrenally speaking, later on.

Mudge says it best: you are nowhere near your natural peak, and thats the point you want to use to balance benefits against a whole fistful of molecular costs. Not there yet? Kiss the gains goodbye, you won't be able to keep them.

TheStuff said:
Post your height, weight, and lifts so we can see your amazing natural strength and size.

ForemanRules said:
Post your height, weight, and lifts so we can see your amazing natural strength and size.

Do what Foreman says. There's no way you can't get bigger without gear at only 20 years old........

skaterdude said:
holy shit this worked for me i put 40lbs on my barbel bench by swithcing to dumbells for 2 months.

good advice.

This doesn't work for everyone...

Working with dumbells kills my bench, variety is one thing but you improve your lifts when you do those movements.

TheStuff said:
Get more rest, and eat. That will help you past your sticking points. If you get bigger, you'll get stronger and with strength comes size lad.

Well eat more, i dont mean up your can of tuna, and eat 2. i mean eat big to be big. I am extreme bulking now. i am 241 lbs. 19 years old, 6'5

I eat 2-3lbs 96/4 beef a day, shitloads of rice, potatoes, and fruit.

I am eating 350-400g protein, 700-900g carbs, 140-150g fat

fat is good 35 is sat. 32 from flax, 12 from omega's, 16 from almonds, 15 or so from salmon. no trans fats.

I alternate carbs kinda weird
mon700g, tues750g, wed800g, thurs850g, fri ,sat and sun 900g(this is hard, been at it for 8 days.

take 10g cee/day, 15g aakg powder, 10g taurine, 20g glutamine

animal pak vits
2500mcg b12
150mg b6
2000mg vitc 2 x a day
800iu e
600 mg potassium.

This is my diet, use it to bulk for yourself and gain. Gain strength. this busted my plateau in a matter of 6 days.

Mudge said:
and I'm sure plenty of other scientific things I can't even name from memory.
what about memory do they affect memory??

IML Gear Cream!
muscle memory?

If you mean muscle memory, yes, that is once your body develops a new set point, but of course once you go off it is nothing like being on, and you will lose size, strength and performance, but of course they (steroids) can help you reach a new set point, and don't think it is all a bed of roses either, if you use you never know how much you will have to pay the piper, you could effect your joints for the worse, long term, but every time you go into the gym you run risks natural or not, as is everything with life, it is a gamble, but knowledge can help to steer you in the right direction, we are not indestructible, even though you may feel like it, I know one thing, with proper nutrition and perseverence you will enjoy more workouts and feel better about your gains plus you will have more training under your belt which equals knowledge, alot of juicers think they are experts just because they have alot of muscle

Back