• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to cycle with surplus post ban M1T?????

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'v got a ton of post ban M1T, I used to cycle it with 4AD but alas THAT is impossible to get NOW. Does ANYONE know what I can stack this stuff with so I don't get that lethargic feaking when I take the stuff?:confused:

Test prop and hcg would be your best bet. At least use hcg. The lethargy won't be as bad on smaller doses. 5 mg twice a day is plenty for most people.

"stack" it with the rest of the trash to go to the curb... i'm just half kidding. i've run m1t before and i also have some post ban surplus. i ran it w/ 4ad and still felt like shit... gave me the flu upon completion of a cycle both times and made my pee really dark. i was taking my ancillaries and drinking lots of aqua... oh well. i don't know i'll do w/ mine but i don't like the prospect of keeping it around for nothing but persecution/punishment.

Back