• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sources for fat

Snatch518

Real American
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
VERY VERY Confused about using FATS when cutting. :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:

I need to incorporate more fat into my diet if I want to get cut. Right now my only fat sources are flax oil and natural peanut butter. Sometimes I'll snack on Almonds.

How is bacon, of course its not the best source, but is it bad or kind of in the middle. 2 slices - 6g of fat (2.5g saturated) and 4g protein. How would 3 slices a day be? I would incorporate it in my turkey on multi-grain sandwich for my afternoon snack. A tukey and bacon sandwich sounds awefully tasty.

Also is too much natty peanut butter a bad thing? I might take in 2-3 tbsp. a day in my protein shake and celary sticks with it.

Should you limit whole egss for fats? As of now I'm eating 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites for breakfast. Would 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites be too much or good?

I'm not a big fan of saufflauer mayo, so I'm not going to put that on my sandwich.

Processed meats such as bacon havenitrates....not the best choice for fats.

When we say to consume fats...we're talking healthy fats....Omega 3/6's...it's not an open invitation to eat all sorts of fatty foods. Sources can include natty p/b, egg yolks, flax seed oil, safflower oil, olive oil, walnut oil...

2-3 tbsp a p/b a day really depends on your size I guess and if it fits in w/ the rest of your plan, I'd say 1-2 is better than three...and make sure you're getting flax or safflower to balance it.

3 eggs + 3 whites would be alright :)

To the above list I would add fatty fish. The oils in fish are extremely healthy and beneficial.

If you are on a high protein/high fat diet than stick mostly to what w8lifter said...but don't be afraid to consume some saturated fats from red meat as well.

Fat found in fish are very good as well as nuts, cashews and beef.

Very low fat in your diet will not help to loose any fat at all. Fat helps you burn fat as long it is consume in a moderate manner.

Back