• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not a newbie, but a serious question for all

Pumped Chump

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 36, 6"1, I have been training for 15yrs, but only 10 of them have been serious. I'm not a newbie to so called B-12 shots and flintstones. As of now I'm 245lbs, down from 275lbs. My diet of the last 2-3 months is correct as well as my HRT supplements (taken and advised from my Dad, who used to compete at a national level), but he isn't up on the cutter supplements that are used today to aid and assist. I'm at a stand still though...I haven't seen a difference in the mirror nor much in body weight in the last 45 days. I do my share of cardio (hate it though).

Here's the scoop...
Test E or Cyp. 1000mg/wk
Deca 800/wk
D-bol 40mg/day
I alternate the Deca with EQ every other vial.

I haven't touch the drol though...kinda saving it for the last resort (toxicity), but I have about 300 of those little babies! And also haven't touch the Fina (have about 100c's of that, but will be getting it on!)

I do have some research chems T-3 and Clen purchased from a great source. I'd just want some straight answers on how to take the stuff. I've heard a lot different ways. I'm kinda timid about taking things like this (things that I don't know much about). I don't want to jump into it hard, maybe just a starter dose (just to see how I react to it).

I'll need to know from the experienced on the taper up or down and dosages (somewhat safe). I know that there isn't a somewhat safe on anything, but to all those who post...thanks in advance.

Believe me guys...I'm not 16, and I don't post much or comment. I do lurk on the site whenever I can (work doesn't approve of surfing on any sites).

Again...thanks!

Last edited:
dude, 2.5 years is a long time to lurk.

Yea, but I have posted a couple of times. I just don't want to direct a guy the wrong way. Everyone's body composition is different, so I don't suggest anything that I do personally to assist with them. I'll post something that might be knowledgable to others, but I usually don't have too. There's too many that have the same knowledge as I do/or more that can better assist and are more reputable to the site.

I'll just chime in whenever it might be helpful and no others will help a guy out. Just because I don't post on the stie doesn't mean that I haven't helped a guy out through a PM or e-mail (whenever possible).

OUT OF SITE...OUT OF MIND. As my Dad always said..."One man, one sport...the only person you let down is yourself". I lived by that since I've been able to comprehend it.

Pumped Chump said:
Yea, but I have posted a couple of times. I just don't want to direct a guy the wrong way. Everyone's body composition is different, so I don't suggest anything that I do personally to assist with them. I'll post something that might be knowledgable to others, but I usually don't have too. There's too many that have the same knowledge as I do/or more that can better assist and are more reputable to the site.

I'll just chime in whenever it might be helpful and no others will help a guy out. Just because I don't post on the stie doesn't mean that I haven't helped a guy out through a PM or e-mail (whenever possible).

OUT OF SITE...OUT OF MIND. As my Dad always said..."One man, one sport...the only person you let down is yourself". I lived by that since I've been able to comprehend it.

I respect your lurking that long bro. Getting educated by lurking is fine. It's better than asking the same questions over and over that forums have covered over and over.

I don't understand the alternating deca with EQ?

I assume the Clen is in 20mcg tablets?
somewhere in the range of 4-8 tablets per day for men and 2-4 tablets a day for women is most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic/anti-catabolic properties fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine or Yohimbine can be used in the off weeks.

Just a warning about Clen........******CLEN KILLS HEART MUSCLE CELLS!!!

Not to scare you away, but that is why i stopped using it. It's been proven and it's been spread to the wise.

If you decide to take clen anyways then you may want to add taurine to prevent muscle cramps

Sample cycle

Clen - 100mcg/ml

Day1: 20mcg = 1/5ml = 0.2ml
Day2: 40mcg = 2/5ml = 0.4ml
Day3: 60mcg = 3/5ml = 0.6ml
Day4: 80mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day5: 80mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day6: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day7: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day8: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day9: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day10: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day11: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day12: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day13: 80 mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day14: 60 mcgs = 3/5ml = 0.6ml
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17-Day 28: EC Stack

What's your body fat % at 245 lbs?

BigPapaPump68 said:
What's your cycle experience? That will help out alot when it comes to dosing and steroid usage.

I've been in and out of cycles for about last 5 years on a regular basis at usually 6 months on, PCT and 8 weeks off, but did do a few back in my 20's. As far the Body fat...I haven't done any type of composition. I'm lean of course, but I don't have rolls hanging over my pants either.

I was also looking for the T-3 usage too. I know that when I start using the Clen and T-3, I'll be going to Prop and Tren A.

Thanks in advance.

I no a few dudes running a similar cycle, but with the t3 stacked.

Weeks 1-8
Tren Acetate 75mg EOD
Test Prop 100mg EOD

Weeks 1,6
T3 25mcg ED

Weeks 2-5
T3 50mcg ED

Weeks 3-8
Winstrol 50mg ED

Followed with PCT for 4 weeks run with clen/eca alternated in 2 week cycles for 6 weeks.

If you want run the T3 with the clen: Start with 25 mcg of T3 ED, and increase every 4 or 5 days by 25 mcgs ED. Work your way up to 100mcg and stay there for about 10 days. Then decrease in the same interval as you increased. Most T3 users dont do much more than 6 weeks cycles, and should wait at least 6 months before using it again. As for the clen, just like fingers posted, 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks of eca and so on. I personally go up to 160mcg on the dosage, but you'll see what works for you.

13fingers said:
Just a warning about Clen........******CLEN KILLS HEART MUSCLE CELLS!!!

I'm FUCKED! :laugh:

13fingers said:
Sample cycle

Clen - 100mcg/ml

Day1: 20mcg = 1/5ml = 0.2ml
Day2: 40mcg = 2/5ml = 0.4ml
Day3: 60mcg = 3/5ml = 0.6ml
Day4: 80mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day5: 80mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day6: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day7: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day8: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day9: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day10: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day11: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day12: 100mcg = 1/1ml = 1ml
Day13: 80 mcg = 4/5ml = 0.8ml
Day14: 60 mcgs = 3/5ml = 0.6ml
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17-Day 28: EC Stack

i've read not to exceed 12 of these cycles in a row? question? the 2nd wave of the clen cycle should the dosage be increased if so how much? 3rd wave(clen) and so forth..

IML Gear Cream!
I personally wouldn't go any higher than 160 mcg ED. Clen looses its fat burning property after about three weeks of use, by doing 2 week cycling you should be ok and not have to up the dose. I've only done 8 weeks of clen/eca in a row, I wouldn't recommend cycling on and off 12 times... but I know that some people do that stuff year round.

Thats a good load of juice.

Back